Diary entry 24 - Crashing walls.

Evangeline POV

I pack my things up and make my way out of the hospital. It's been four days since I woke up from my coma. Brian and Cassy have visited everyday and Drake hasn't left my side.

To say my parents were happy that I woke would be the biggest understatement of the year. They were ecstatic. The ran inside my room and showered me in kisses. Even my dad. Achievement! My mum was balling her eyes out and I smiled, having prof that they really did and do care about me. Even if they are never around. My sisters came two days ago and Lola said "Told you pwincey would wake you up." I quote that. They way she says prince melts my heart.

"You ready?" Drake asks, taking the last of my things.

"Yes." The dance is only in a few days and Drake and I still have to finish practicing the songs.

It's amazing how fast my life moves on. Mum and dad called away for business and they asked my permission to go and not that I know that they love me, I didn't hesitate. They have their own life's and I won't stop them from doing their thing.

Drake opens the passenger door for me and I smile as I step inside the car. He closes the door then jogs to the driver seat.

The car ride is silent and comfortable. I lean my head against the head rest and smile. I can't believe I attempted suicide. I shake my head as a frown creeps onto my face.

We pull up at my house and we both get out. "Drake?"

"Mmmm?"

"When was the last time you saw your mum?" I ask concerned.

"I see her everyday." He shrugs as he opens the front door.

"And she was fine with you being at the hospital for four weeks?" A month. I was in that stupid coma for a month.

"She knows how much you mean to me Blossom. She understands." He looks at me and gives me a small smile.

I straighten my shoulders and stand tall. "I would like to meet her."

His eyes grow wide. "You already have."

I shake my head vigorously. "Here and there but I never got the chance to know her, Drake. And she doesn't know me."

He sighs and runs a hand through his soft brown hair. "I'll get you at five."

I smile and push him out the door. "No later, no earlier." I shove him outside.

"Do you have this thing for kicking me out?" He asks playfully then I sense him smirking. Don't ask how cause I guess I could just tell where he's getting at. "Or you just need an excuse to touch me?" He turns to face me.

I scoff. "You wish." I lift my arms to cross them but Drake pulls me close to him and leans his head, his lips inches away from mine.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours." He smiles and them presses his lips against mine. My whole body goes numb, besides for the fireworks exploding in my stomach. This kiss isn't like the first kiss we shared. This one is less hungry and more passionate and heated. Is that the same thing? I've only ever had an understanding of kisses from books.

I smile against his lips and feel my legs turn to jelly. My arms swing around his neck and I pull him closer to me.

He pulls away, much to my dismay. "I love you Blossom."

My smile broadens. "Heart and soul." I whisper to him.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I pull on my white t-shirt.