Diary entry 10 - "Is it that time of the month?"

"Aren't you gonna eat anything?" Drake inquires, taking huge bites of his chicken sandwich that I made him.

I shake my head gracefully, a small smile playing on my lips. "I ate when I got home." I lie.

"Oh. How much did you eat then? It must have been a lot." He comments.

Ouch!

My eyes widen a bit as I mumble "Yeah. I know I'm fat. No need to rub it in." I play with the hem of my cardigan.

"Sorry?" Drake questions, seating his sandwich on the plate.

"Nothing." I shake my head again.

"I mean, you must have had a lot to eat to not be hungry." He shrugs, finishing the food.

"What?" Before Drake can respond, my phone buzzes. On the screen it has a no caller ID on it.

I slide on my phone and open up the new text.

Unknown sender: Hey pig. Hope ur not eating. Ur fat enough as it is. Don't wanna have to go shopping for another pair of skinny jeans, do you? Oh wait! You can't go to the shops. You have no one to take you! Poor little bitch.
-A

I turn my phone off and swiftly place it on the countertop.

"Who was that?" Drake asks, turning the tap on and washing his plate. I close my eyes, stopping the tears that are threatening to fall out of my eyes any minute.

"No one. I'm...I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say shakily. They say that silence is a girls lushest scream. I take that into account and imagine myself screaming from the rooftops.

Before Drake can question further I race for the stairs, slamming my bathroom door shut as I curl up in a ball and lean on the door.

My tears soak my face, snot oozing out of my nose.

I cry without having control over my body.

Shaking violently.

I wipe the tears off my face and stumble toward the mirror cabinet. I pull out my razor and slide it against my scarred wrist.

One for my being ugly, one for my being fat, one for not being smart, one for begin alone, and one for good measure.

Slash after slash, my scarlet coloured blood slides down my skin and falls on the brown tiles of my bathroom. "Shoot." I mumble shakily.

I wrap my wrists in a bandage and wipe the floor clean with toilet paper.

I wash my face with soap and water and dry it with my badge coloured towel.

I unlock my door and scurry down the stairs, covering my arms with my cardigan.

I crash into something hard and my gaze settle on the electric blue eyes of non other then Drake Major.

"S-sorry." I mange, my voice still weak from crying.

"Hey. Are you alright? You were taking forever and I thought something may have happe-"

"I'm fine! Okay? No need to get all drastic." I roll my eyes in anger. Drakes mouth has turned into a gaping hole.

"Now, if you're finished eating, I would like to get this project finished." I talk bitterly and slide around him.

"Are you really alright? Oh my god! Is it that time of the month?" He gasps loudly covering his mouth with his hands.

I freeze and turn to him in disgust. My face scrunches up as I say "Ewww no! Why would you even ask me that?"