Diary entry 17 - "You douche! I said to start on the floor."

Listen to 'I can say' by Olivia Millerschin, for this chapter. Video above.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I roll around in my comfy bed.

BED!?

My whole body shoots up and I find myself staring at my room, in my bed. Phew. Wait! How did I get here in the first place?

I look down and I'm still in my clothes from yesterday night. On my bedside table the is 100, 50, 20, 5, $175. Must be from babysitting.

I walk down the stairs and am greeted by the smell of my mums bacon and eggs.

"Hey mum." I say, hugging my mum and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. How did you sleep?" My mum smiles and hugs me back.

"It was...okay." I shrug. "How did I get home?"

My mum smiles and giggles. "Ahh. That beautiful boy, Drake, is it? He brought you to bed and tucked you in." She says returning to her cooking.

"Oh. Okay. I'm gonna go to the skate park. Okay?" I say walking out of the room.

"You aren't hungry?"

"Umm...not really." I shrug walking up the stairs.

I throw my grey hoodie over my head, black jeans and my light grey beanie. I tie my converse up. I put on my white helmet over my beanie and put my knee and arm pads on and grab my grey skateboard, tucking it under my arm.

"Bye mum." I call.

"Be back by five. I love you."

"Love you too!" I skate down to the park. It's about a ten minute walk but a seven minute ride so not that long.

I do a few ollies on my way and I go pretty high as well.

I started skating when I was ten and my cousins showed me this skatepark. I normally go to take my mind off things.

My sisters skate too but can't do as many tricks as I can. I know I'm not good at everything. I know I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm far from perfect but skating kind of makes me feel like I actually can do something properly.

When I get to the park I start off by doing a few kickturns then I do a one-eighty and a kickflip. I almost lost my board when it was spinning but I quickly recovered.

After a while of skating I stop for a rest.

My eyes fly out of their sockets when I see a set of beautiful blue eyes on me.

I make my way towards Drake with my mouth still gaping open. "W-what are you doing here?" I look down and see he has and skateboard of his own with a skull and fire on it.

He's wearing a white shirt (per usual) with a blue and green shirt over the top. It's button down but it's not buttoned up and the sleeves are rolled up.

It doesn't look like one of those fancy smancy tops, in fact it looks worn out. He has black baggy jeans on and he has a grey helmet on his head and knee and shoulder pads.

"And a nice hello to you as well." He says teasingly. "I came to skate." He shrugs.

"How long have you been..."