Diary entry 25 - Little things.

'I love your perfect imperfections.' ~Drake Major.

Listen to 'Little things' by one direction for this chapter.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

It's three days till the senior dance. Nobody's asked me yet and I'm not surprised, nor do I really care.

Brian asked Cassy and she said yes and I am really happy for them. I totally shipped them two together since day one. You can tell the way Brian looks at her is completely different from the way he looks at me. When he looks at me, he has a friendly twinkle in his eyes but when he looks at Cassy, you can tell he wants to be more then just friends.

Today after school, Cassy and I are going dress shopping. I told her over the phone that I haven't got a date and that I really just need jeans and a top for performing, but she insisted and that girl is extremely hard to persuade.

The bell rings for free period which I'm gonna spend by doing all the work I missed out on.

I walk to my locker and am greeted by Alison. I haven't heard from her since the message.

"Hey." She smiles sadly at me. I look around her to see if she has her friends with her but she stands alone. That's the first.

"H-hi." I say fearfully. I hold my books tightly to my chest, moral support.

She surprises me by pulling me into a tender hug. My eyes widen in shock and when I don't hug her back she pulls away.

"H-how are you?" She stutters.

I nod my head, unable to let any words slide of my tongue. The message was one thing but now a hug is just mind blowing.

She smiles. "Are you coming to the dance?"

I nod again.

"You're singing, right?"

I stare at her this time, I feel like every bone in my body has rusted and can't move.

She takes a deep breath and waves at me. "Bye." She walks away and looks down. Clearly she was either expecting me to yell at her and confront her or she expected me to down right ignore her.

I stand near my locker starstruck.

Hands wrap around my waist and I yelp. "Boo!"

My head whips around, my ponytail flicking whoever it is behind me in the process. Blue eyes lock with my brown ones and I scrunch my nose up and smile. "Hey!" I try to frown but it comes out more of a grimace. "You scared me half to death!"

"You look very much alive to me." He smirks and kisses my cheek. "C'mon. I'm taking you somewhere." He pulls and my free hand that hangs down near my hip.

"Where?" I raise an eyebrow in question.

"Somewhere. Put your books away and meet me outside near the school gates. I'll be there." He smiles then walks away, disappearing into the sea of people.

I open my locker and neatly put my books in my bag, making sure that my homework is inside the binder pocket. I pull out an apple and a ham and tomato sandwich. I'm eating more then I normally do and my weight is going up slowly. The medicine isn't exactly working but I take it anyway.

I eat my food on the way to the school gates and throw the plastic bag that contained my sandwich in a near bin.

As promised, Drake stands near the school gates, his hands in his pockets and his hair messy yet sexy at the same time.