Diary entry 13 - "I'm not living on the moon."

It's been five days since I last talked to Drake.

He's sent me a few texts and tried calling me 3 time but I haven't responded.

At school he tried approaching me but I wasn't in the mood so I sort of...maybe...ran away. Literally.

When he was within a 10 mile radius I bolted faster then you could say 'lollie pop'.

Once I almost slide across the floor and smashed into one of the lockers.

I put on a white coloured t-shirt with a red patterned shirt over it. I'm wearing denim skinny jeans and my white converse.

Dad went on a business trip again. Surprise, surprise! Not!

The girls have been home so I get to spend a little time with them.

I haven't been getting any nasty texts from Alison anymore but I'm not gonna hold my breath knowing that I'm gonna get another one soon.

"Angie!" I jump out of my seat and fall back into the floor of the cafeteria.

"Ouch." I say rubbing my butt from the hard impact of the floor. "What?" I ask as Brian stifles a laugh.

"I just wanted to know if you were down to earth." He shrugs a little giggle escaping his lips.

"Why? I'm not living on the moon." I point out in annoyance.

"Not physically but your brain must be taking a vacation there." I laughs a little. "Ouch!" His head whips to were Cassy is sitting. "What'd you do that for?!"

"Sometimes I think that your brain is taking a trip to the moon but I don't say anything." She smiles piping a carrot in her mouth.

"You just did!" Brian says mockingly.

"Oh really? Didn't notice." She shrugs chewing on another orange stick.

I laugh a little before my eyes meet Drakes who is sitting at a table not far from ours.

"Ahh. Guys, I gotta go. I need to get my things ready for period 5." I say getting out of my seat.

"Okay." The say in unison.

I nod and run out of the cafeteria catching a few states but I just brush them off as I make my way to the 2 large double doors.

"Blossom?!" I hear a familiar voice call from behind me.

I only pick up my pace, probably running 965mph.

I spot the janitors closet and swiftly open the door and hide inside the small stinky room.

"Blossom? Where are you?" The voice calls from outside the door.

When I hear the footsteps walking away I breathe a sigh of relief only to have my hope shattered when the door swing open violently.

I let out a high pitched scream of surprise, shock and horror.

My brown eyes meet a familiar set of blue ones that I find myself melting under.

"Blossom. Why are you running away from me?" Drake questions in pure concern and confusion.

I look down at my hands and then play with the ends of my hair.