Aaron × Katelyn (MC Diaries)

I MADE THIS BECAUSE THERE WAS LIKE NO AARLYN PICTURES ONLINE
Do any of you remember shipping this atleast a little bit back then, who knew Aphmau×Aaron and Katelyn×Travis would happen instead?

ALSO, CHECK OUT EngineerAphmau
She is my best friend in real life and she recently made a book about Aphmau in highschool.
~ThatAphmauWriter

()()()()()()()()()

K A T E L Y N

"Katelyn."

"Mmm..."

"Katelyn, get up."

I slowly and lazily opened my eyes, to see the masked man standing up next to my bed, looking down at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, honestly cranky from being woken up, but wanting to be polite because this man saved Aphmau and helped us in the Irene Dimension.

"Lord Aphmau is calling a meeting for everyone." He explained. "Meet us at the docks.".

I nodded, and he walked away. There was no way to tell what that man was thinking, his mouth was always in a straight line and his eyes were covered.

He sure is interesting, he refuses to tell anybody about himself and he never shows emotion.

It had been two weeks after the Irene Dimension incident, and things have been crazy.

I still can't believe we went 15 years into the future, Pheonix Drop is so torn down now.

I got up, and walked to the docks.

There is nothing to think about, it's all over. The only think to think about is getting Garroth out of the Irene Dimension.

I arrived at the docks, and everybody was there. I went up to Aphmau.

"Ah, good morning, Katelyn!" Aphmau exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, yeah." I grumbled. "Anyways, why did you wake us up so early?".

"We're going to travel to and island." Aphmau explained.

"Oh, I see." I said. "What are we waiting for?".

"Well, the thing is, there are multiple ships, but they can only fit two people each." Aphmau replied.

"Oh, who am I going with then?" I asked. "If it's Travis I'm going to-"

Aphmau chuckled. "No, Travis has to go with Lucinda for "magic purposes"". Aphmau said.

I let out a breath of relief. Thank Irene.

"You're going to go with the masked man." Aphmau told me.

"Huh!?" I said in shock and confusion. "Why?".

"Because Laurance won't let me go with him, so you have to go with him." Aphmau said.