Guy × Aphmau (Love Love Paradise)

ALOT OF YOU GUYS SUGGESTED THIS

WHY DOES THIS EXIST

IT HURTS MY SOUL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Move on ahead while I crie ;_;

<('~')/

ALSO THIS PICTURE WAS MADE BY ME CUZ I FOUND NONE ON THE INTERWEBS

-Author~Chan

WAIT HOW DO I DO THIS I AM LITERALLY MAKING THIS UP AS I GO OH GOD

<><><><><>

G U Y

For a while now, I have had a crush on Aphmau. Yes, it sounds crazy, but I do. The act with all of the "happiness" and stuff is just an act to keep this job.

Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE puns alot. I only keep this job because I have money and a place to stay.

I had been depressed for a very long time. All my life, it had been dull. My parents ignored me. They didn't care about me.

I never found any baby photos and they never kept my schoolwork. I spent all my time studying because my parents never paid much attention to me.

We barely had dinner together. Even if we did, noone ever talked. Life was so dull.

I had a few friends, but they forced me into their group. Probably because they felt sad for me.

Pity.

Since I got into a good college from studying alot, I got this job. It paid very well and I got to stay here.

Everything seemed colorblind to me. All gray. My friends are now married. They told me when you first see that person, it's like the whole world shines.

You see the world in a better perspective, and I didn't understand it at the time, but now I know I do.

Aphmau was kind, funny, my type of girl. Except she had a boyfriend and they seemed to be very close.

It was hard to stay happy, but I tried. And I succeeded.

I was beginning to accept the fact that Aphmau will never love me back.

A weird looking cat girl came up to me, but I paid no attention. She looked annoyed, huffed, and walked away.

Whatever will I do with myself?

M I C H I

Hmph, that guy was so rude! He didn't even pay attention to Michi~Chan! Nya~!

Michi~Chan huffed and walked away, this guy was too deep in some thought or whatever. Definitely not worth Michi~Chan's time.

She thought he was cute, but nooo~! Nya~!

Michi~Chan managed to bribe with her amazing cat claws and got a ticket to Love Love Paradise.

Surely Michi~Chan will find a new boyfriend! Kawaii~Chan stole Reese~Sama and Aphmau~Chan stole Aaron~Sama! Nya~!

Michi~Chan was walking around when noone would EVER believe who she saw!

Aaron~Kun!

Michi~Chan skipped up to Aaron~Kun.

Michi~Chan tapped on Aaron~Kun's shoulder and he turned around.

Aaron~Kun's face turned angry when he saw Michi~Chan.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron~Kun growled.

"What are YOU doing here, you handsome hunk?" Michi~Chan giggled. "Nya~!"

"Just leave Aph and me alo-" Michi~Chan cut him off by kissing him just as soon as Aphmau~Chan came outside.

(ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME BUT IT'S THE ONLY WAY IM SRRY AHHH)

A P H M A U

I came outside because I heard yelling from outside the house. When I came outside, Aaron and... Michi were....

They were kissing.

I felt tears form in my eyes and I ran away. I ignored the shouts of Aaron coming from behind me.

Aaron.... How could he...? I thought he loved me and hated Michi....

I ran away and sat under a secluded tree with a sunset view and sat there, sobbing my eyes out.

"Aph?" I heard someone whisper behind me. I turned around and it was Guy.

I wiped my tears away and looked at him. "Yes?" I replied.

He sat down next to me. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Aaron cheated on me..." I whimpered sadly.

"Seriously?!" Guy yelled. "What a jerk!".

I nodded my head slowly. "Such a jerk." I sighed.

"Aphmau...?" Guy said.

I looked at him.

"I.. l-like you.... alot..."

I blinked. "I like you alot too, Guy."

"N-No... I mean.... I love you...."

I gasped. "Really?"

No answer, so I began to question my feelings for Guy.

I was totally in love with Aaron, but now that I think about it.... Guy could be a perfect match.

"Mmph, I love you too!" I yelled back.

Before he could even react, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

×X×X×X×X×X

OKAY BEFORE YOU GRAB YOUR TORCHES AND SHOVELS WAIT A SEC

IF YOU WERE ME HOW ELSE WOULD YOU DO THIS

LIKE APHMAU IS IN LOVE WITH AARON SO I HAD TO MAKE A WAY TO HAVE THEM BREAK UP

BUT PLS FORGIVEEEEEEEEE ;_;

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM IF YOU WANT _theladyphantomhive_

I WOULD RLLY APPRECIATE IT ALOT TY

AHHHHHHH

-Author~Chan