Garroth × Ivy (Love Love Paradise)

OKAY SO SOMEONE REQUESTED A ZANE X READER WHICH I WILL DO SOON I JUST WANT TO DO THIS FIRST

ALOT OF PEOPLE SHIP GARROTH AND IVY NOW WHICH WAS WEIRD CUZ IN PHEONIX HIGH PEOPLE TRIED TO MURDER HER

ANYWAYS ENJOY

-Author~Chan

WAIT I'M ALSO THINKING OF CHANGING MY USERNAME TO SOMETHING APHMAU BUT IDK SO STAY TUNED TO THAT

<><><><><><><><><>

I V Y

"So..." Teony said. "How was your date with Garroth?"

I rolled my eyes. I was incredibly tired of people calling it a date.

"It wasn't a date, it was just to help Katelyn and Travis." I stated for the one millionth time.

"Whatever you say." Teony replied sarcastically. "Say, wouldn't Garroth be a good boyfriend?"

I scoffed. "I guess so, but he isn't my type." I said. "Besides, he wouldn't like me...."

"Why not?" Teony asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I replied. "I was such a jerk in highschool."

Teony rolled her eyes. "The past is the past, besides, he forgives you." Teony stated.

I sighed. "I guess you're right...."

"So you'll date him?"

"NO!"

T E O N Y

Ivy kept refusing to date Garroth, so I would have to take matters into my own hands.

I know when Ivy falls in love or is lying, it's obvious. I have been friends with her for years now.

I V Y

I'm not sure Garroth feels the same. Garroth had a huge crush on Aphmau in highschool, but now Aaron and Aphmau are dating, and I'm not sure if Garroth still has feelings for Aphmau.

Still, maybe it is worth a shot...

Yeah, right. Garroth doesn't love you, he hates you because of what you did in highschool.

You're probably right.

No, don't listen to that. I'm sure Garroth understands and forgives you now that you admit you made bad decisions.

....Maybe....

Oh, shut up. You know I'm right.

No, you're not!

Yes, I am!

No, you're no-

Shut up, shut up, shut up!

I sighed and decided to go outside and calm down.

When I made it to the beach, I saw Garroth sitting there all alone.

I tapped on his shoulder. "Garroth?" I asked.

He turned around. "Hm?" He said, confused. "Oh, yeah?"

"Can I sit for a moment?" I asked. He nodded and I sat down beside him.

After a few moments of silence, I spoke up. "Are you still mad at me for those times in highschool?"

Garroth scoffed. "Of course not, the past is the past, we all make stupid decisions."

I nodded, feeling a little bit better. "Do you still have feelings for Aphmau?" I blurted out accidentally.

Oops. Oh Irene, I just asked Garroth a personal question.

"I'm sor-" Garroth cut me off.

"No, it's alright, and I'm not... exactly.. sure..." Garroth replied.

I felt my heart shatter.

Of course Garroth still has feelings for Aphmau.

Don't listen to that idiot, Aphmau is already taken. Plus, Garroth is probably over it by now.

I sighed. Those voices again....

"I'm so sorry, Garr-" Garroth put a finger to my lips.

"I already said it was okay, Ivy." Garroth replied.

I fought to keep the blush off my face, but I lost. I knew I was blushing.

"Garroth... Don't you think.... It's time to move on over Aphmau... and love someone else?"

Don't even ask, he'll definetely reject you. He still hasn't forgotten what you did in highschool.

Don't listen to him, Garroth forgives you! The past is the past, it's worth asking him!

"I.... guess so... it's just.... Hard.... Noone else loves me...." Garroth sighed.

This is your chance!

"I.... I love you, Garroth." I blurted out.

Garroth looked at me with a blush on his face. "Really?" He replied.

I nodded. We both leaned in for a kiss, and pulled away after a few seconds.

"I... I love you, Garroth."

"I love you too, Ivy... W-Will you be m-my g-girlfriend?"

[][][][][][][]

WELP THAT JUST HAPPENED

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REQUESTING THIS FOR A WHILE SO WHY NOT

I AM FILLED WITH DETERMINATION!

-Author~Chan