Y/N × Garroth (Love Love Paradise)

WOAH! A READER X GARROTH FANFIC?!?!?

DON'T GET USED TO THIS, I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE WE JUST GOT 400 FOLLOWERS AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NEW APHMAU MUSIC VIDEO I MADE >>>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIV21MtSdXg

-Author~Chan

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷

G A R R O T H

I was still not over Aphmau. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her and all, but....

She just won't stop playing with my mind. I still have feelings for her, but I can't get in the way of Aphmau and Aaron.

They are deeply in love, and it hurts. Everytime they flirt or kiss I have to excuse myself because I feel like I will snap.

It was a nice morning today, so I decided to take a walk near the beach.

I looked around and saw Aaron and Aphmau flirting. I clenched my fists and growled and walked away.

After about 20 minutes of walking, I found a secluded spot under a tree.

It was quite strange, noone was even near the tree. I sighed and sat down under the leaves, hugging my legs.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" I heard a female voice say. I looked around and saw a beautiful woman with H/C hair and E/C eyes.

Her hair flowed in the wind like a mermaid, and her eyes melted into mine. She looked absolutely stunning.

She was wearing a F/C bathing suit and it looked stunning on her. "U-Um, h-hello..." I stuttered nervously.

She sat down next to me and looked at me. "What's your name?" She asked, her voice sounding like an angel.

"G-Garroth...." I said nervously. She giggled.

"My name is Y/N." She stated, staring out into the sea.

Y/N.... What a beautiful name....

"You... You have a pretty name..." I blurted out.

"Thank you!" She giggled. She was just so polite....

"Anyways... What's wrong? You looked down?" She asked.

I coughed. "Well... This girl I've known and had a crush on since highschool dumped me for another guy she liked...." I sighed.

Y/N nodded. "You're a nice and handsome guy, though. I would definitely of chosen you!" Y/N giggled.

I blushed harder. Why do I not feel sad about Aphmau anymore...? This is.... weird....

I can't possibly be getting feelings for this girl, I barely even know her at all.

"Here, I'm sure some food would help, let's go." Y/N said, helping me up.

Unfortunately the wind was so strong that I fell on top of Y/N. We kissed accidentally and when we pulled away, she was as bright as a tomato.

"U-Uhm, sorry!" I said nervously. I tried to get up, but her grip on me was tight.

"No, it's alright.... C-Can... We do it again?"

"O-Okay."

<><><><><><><>

GAHHH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING A READER × GARROTH FANFIC

I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKED IT

BY3EERRRRRYYEES

-Author~Chan