Laurence x Aphmau (Diaries)

This takes place on episode 61 season 2 where Aphmau and the crew take a ship to an island that was very important to Lady Irene.
Laurence's P.O.V
My beauty sleep was disturbed because the ship rocked and I fell off the bed. I thought the ship crashed or something so I ran on deck. I saw everyone but Katelyn looking at the island in awe. I looked around for Katelyn and saw her throwing up in a bucket. I did not need to see that. Aphmau put the board walk down and Katelyn immediately ran to the land seconds after. "LAND! SWEET SWEET LAND!" She shouted while kissing the grass. I walked beside Aphmau. "Is Katelyn okay?" I asked Aphmau questionably. She nodded. "Uhm... Katelyn was just a little sea sick, that's all." Aphmau stated. I nodded. All of us stood by the beach and sat down. We all were a bit stressed out from being on the ship so long. Aaron joined us later. Im not sure how I think about Aaron, im not trusting him completely yet. Well, I think he is trusting us seeing as he leaves his mask off now. I wonder what Aphmau did to convince him? Aphmau grabbed supplies from the ship and started setting up camp. By the time it was done there were enough tents for us to fit in two people. Aaron started the fire and we all finished camp. It looked pretty cool, actually. "What's the plan?" Aaron asked. "Erm.. Im not sure. I could assign people?" Aphmau said. Aaron nodded. All of a sudden, Chad came running down to the camp. "AHOY MATIES!" Chad shouted at us as he plopped down on the sand. Aphmau laughed nervously. "Okay, so here is the plan. Chad, Isabel, and Vylad will stay here to keep down the fort. The rest of us will seperate and try to find something useful. Meet back at the camp in an hour or less." Aphmau explained her strategy. Everyone agreed and we all seperated.
Aphmau's P.O.V
I hope I didn't seem too bossy. I had Vylad stay at the fort because we need someone skilled in combat to protect Chad and Isabel, plus he should be used to this because he stayed behind in Pheonix Drop that day. I stopped running when I heard a noise in the bushes. Uh-oh, this better not be the same situation I had when I met Travis. I grabbed my sword and prepared for combat, remembering the skills Aaron taught me in my defense training. All of a sudden, a man jumped out and wielded his sword at me. I quickly blocked it with my diamond sword. This man had a sword like Zane's, only smaller. "Who are you?!" I growled. "And who do you think you are, walking around on my island like you own it?" The man hissed. "Y-your island?" I asked. The man nodded. "I have been living here for years and a hooligan decides to steal it for me." The man said. He took his sword back and wielded at me again. I quickly jumped out of the way and he fell to the ground because he lost his balance. I could tell he was not skilled in combat. "P-please stop attacking me, you're only making thos worse. I mean no harm and im only on this island temporarily." I told the man. I helped him up, thinking he backed down but I guess my guard was down because he wielded his sword at me again and it hit me, hard. I hit my head on a tree. "OW!" I screamed in pain. The man walked towards me slowly. I tried to get up, but I was too weak.
Laurence's P.O.V
I kind of followed Aphmau, but lost her because she was running so fast. I gave up finding her when I heard someone scream. Aphmau. I equipped my emerald sword and ran towards the screaming. I saw a man walking slowly towards Aphmau with a sword. Aphmau looked badly hurt, so I jumped in. I put a sword to his head and smacked the heck outta him so he went unconscious. "LAURENCE!" Aphmau screamed. She ran up and hugged me. I took this as my chance and kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed back. "I love you." I said. She loved me, too.

Hope you liked it, remember, I accept requests!