Garroth X Cadenza (Diaries)

This ship was requested by @PheonixDreamer and @CuteCupcake66

OK BUT PEOPLE ARE REQUESTING SOME WEIRD SHIPS LIKE GET SOME HOLY WATER

-Author~Chan

××××××××××××

G A R R O T H

After Aphmau announced her pregnancy, I ran away.

How dare she have affairs with another man after all that we did?

She knew I was in love with her, damn it.

Am I just an afterthought now? After everything that happened? I did so much for her, and this is how she treats me?

She decides to tell me right after I figure out that Ivy is planning to kill my mother?

I sighed and slammed my fist into a tree. "It's not fair!" I screamed.

"Garroth? Are you alright?" I heard someone ask behind me.

I turn behind, quickly, to see Cadenza.
She seems worried.

"S-Sorry, it's just.....Aphmau told me she was pregnant..." I sighed, looking down at my feet.

"Yeah, I know....." She sighed.

"So...are you still in love with Aphmau?" She asked.

"I-I don't know.... Right now I'm really angry at her...." I murmured.

All of a sudden, I felt Cadenza's hand on my chin. She lifted up my head and.... kissed me.

She pulled away and I looked at her, shocked. "W-What was that for?!" I yelled.

"Garroth... I have loved you ever since I met you and... I've always been so jealous of Aphmau...." Cadenza blushed, looking down at her feet.

"I-If you wouldn't mind....since you're not really in love with Aphmau... would you like to be with me..?"

"Okay."

×××××××××××××××

I MAY OR MAY NOT KIND OF SHIP THEM ALSO.

YEAH.

BYE BYE.

REMEMBER TO REQUEST A SHIP.

-Author~Chan