Garroth x Laurence (Diaries)

Garroth's P.O.V
I was hanging out in the river, waiting for Lord Aphmau to come. This would be the day I confess my feelings.. I hope she accepts it. I was too in thought when Lord Aphmau waved her hand in my face. "Earth to Garroth?" Lord Aphmau repeated. I blushed. "M-my apologies Lord Aphmau!" I stuttered. Lord Aphmau giggled. I mentally face palmed myself. "What did you need, Garroth?" Lord Aphmau tilted her head. Gahh, she looks so cute! "Lord Aphmau, I-I need to c-confess s-something...." I said nervously. Lord Aphmau looked worried. "What is it, Garroth?" Lord Aphmau asked sweetly. "I-I l-love y-you." I blushed even harder. Lord Aphmau had a tint of pink on her cheeks and looked shocked. "Garroth, I had no idea you felt that way about me..." She sighed. "D-do you feel the same...?" By the time I said this my face looked like a tomato. "I-I'm sorry, Garroth.....". My heart broke in pieces. I ran away and I heard Lord Aphmau pleading for me to come back, but I ran as far away as I could. After 5 minutes of running I was tackled by someone. They pinned me down to the ground. I opened my eyes and saw it was Laurence. "Garroth! Aphmau told me you ran off! What happened?!" Laurence asked. I sighed. "L-Lord Aphmau r-rejected me....." We stayed silent after that for a while. "Y'know, I was rejected by Aphmau, too." Laurence said. "Why don't we make Aphmau jealous?" Laurence asked. "What do you mea-" I was cut off by Laurence kissing me. My face grew hot. He pulled away and smiled. "W-what the hell?!" I yelled, embarrased. "Ever since Aphmau rejected me I have always had feelings for you...." Laurence smiled. I have feelings fkr him, too. "Me too." And then I grabbed Laurence in for a kiss.