Zane x Aphmau (MyStreet)

Hey guys! This is my new book, I was originally going to make a book about Garroth, but I thought this would be way more fun! Requests are welcomed, too!
Aphmau's P.O.V
Wow. I never thought this would happen. Wow... Zane is a....cat. You're wondering how this happened? Well, Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda had a fight and when Lucinda threw one of her potions she accidentally... well... hit Zane. Now he is a cat. I took him to my house and put him in my room. He looked down, so I decided to cheer him up. "Hey! On the bright side, atleast you're adorable!" I giggled. He must have not liked that because he hissed and tried to claw me. "Well... Zane, you're going to have to find someone to care for or the spell will not be broken." I told Zane. He grumbled like he knew already. Geez, grumpy much? When I was a cat I wasn't that mad about it. I thought I was adorable! Although I had an effect on Garroth. Poor Garroth...Phhhh... Sprinkles. I laughed on the inside. I thought maybe I could help Zane be human again? "C'mon, lets go to your house!" I said to Zane while picking him up. I just noticed that Celeste was hiding in the closet. Poor girl!
Zane's P.O.V
Wow. Out of all things, im a freaking cat. A stupid cat. Why couldn't I be a monster or something? Well, atleast Aphmau agreed to take care of me because Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan refused. Aphmau is a really nice friend. I shivered. What was that feeling that I always feel when im around Aphmau? It feels like a feeling more then friendship. I wonder... Anyways, she carried me to my house by what seemed forever and she took my keys from my little pocket and unlocked my door. She went inside and put me on the couch. "Maybe I can help you, Zane?" Aphmau suggested. I nodded, giving her permission for who knows what. She picked me up and scratched behind my ears. I admit, that felt really good so I thnk I purred. Gahh!! So embarrassing, geez! She started scratching my stomach, ears, and petted me alot. She picked me up in front of her face and I turned human again.
Aphmau's P.O.V
I picked up Zane in front of my face when all of a sudden there was a bright light. Next thing you know, he is kissing me. I quickly pulled away. Zane had the brightest face. "ZANE! I AM SOOO SOOOOOOO SORRY!" I shouted while hiding my face from embarrasment. He was silent. He just stared at me.
Zane's P.O.V
I finally understand this feeling... love.... I grabbed and kissed her again. "I love you..." I whispered in her ear. "I-I love you too, Zane.".

How did you all like it? I know it is short, but I like it. Remember, if you have any requests leave them below!