Zane × Kawaii~Chan (Love Love Paradise)

OMG AFTER THE NEW LOVE LOVE PARADISE I TOTALLY SHIP ZANE X KC NOW

IT'S PERFECT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL THE BABIES

YASSSSSSSS

ENJOY

-Author~Chan

[][][][][][][]

K A W A I I ~ C H A N

"Aphmau~Senpai truly looks like Celeste~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan giggled.

"And you look like Princess Twilight!" Aphmau~Senpai giggled. (I USED TO BE A FAN OF MLP OK)

"Hmm... Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"What is it, Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau~Senpai asked.

"Wellll, Zane~Kun isn't as bad as Kawaii~Chan thought." Kawaii~Chan said quietly in thought.

Aphmau~Senpai squealed in delight. "I told you, Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau~Senpai exclaimed. "Why don't you try to become friends with Zane?".

Kawaii~Chan shook her head. "Kawaii~Chan doesn't know, Zane~Kun isn't very nice." She said in disapproval.

"Come on, Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau~Senpai sighed. "Look, I'll tell you a secret about him, but you gotta promise not to tell, kay?".

Kawaii~Chan nodded. "Cross her wings and hope to die, stick a cupcake in her eye." (OH GOD I STILL REMEMBER THAT NOOOO)

Aphmau~Senpai looked around suspiciously and then leaned into Kawaii~Chan's ear.

"Zane likes My Little Horses." Aphmau~Senpai whispered. Kawaii~Chan gasped.

"Really?!" She squealed. Kawaii~Chan can't believe it!

"Yeah, you should totally go try and bond with him, he's all embarrassed about it!" Aphmau~Senpai said. "Just don't tell him I said anything.".

Kawaii~Chan nodded. Mission Kawaii~Chan-makes-friends-with-Zane~Kun is a go!

Kawaii~Chan ran off to Zane~Kun's room and because of her Meif'wa ears, she could hear the My Little Horse's theme song playing.

Kawaii~Chan knocked on Zane~Kun's door. "Gahh!" Kawaii~Chan heard. The TV stopped.

After a few moments, Zane~Kun opened up the door. "Oh, it's just you..." Zane sighed. "What?".

"Kawaii~Chan was wondering if Zane~Kun would like to watch My Little Horse with her." Kawaii~Chan said, trying her best to do her famous kitty face.

"B-But I'm manly and don't watch that show!" Zane~Kun tried to lie.

"Pretty please, Zane~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan batted her eyelashes and pretended to look sad. "I just want company and everyone else is busy!".

Zane~Kun sighed. "Fine." Zane~Kun rolled his eyes and let Kawaii~Chan in, and when she turned on the TV My Little Horse was already on.

Kawaii~Chan pretended not to notice, and Zane~Kun looked relieved.

Z A N E

We had been watching My Little Horse for hours now, and it was getting late. Kawaii~Chan looked tired.

"Kawaii~Chan, how about we stop for the-" Kawaii~Chan rested her head on my shoulder.

I blushed slightly and pushed her away. "Come on, go to bed." I said, trying to drag her out.

"Zane~Kun...." Kawaii~Chan murmured, grabbing my shirt.

"Oww, that hurts!" I hissed.

"Kawaii~Chan is too tired to sleep somewhere else...." Kawaii~Chan said drowsily.

I sighed. "Fine, you can share my bed, but we strictly get our own sides!" I stated.

Kawaii~Chan groaned and I dragged her to my bed. I put her on the opposite side of mine.

I was about to fall asleep when Kawaii~Chan came up next to me.

I blushed. "What are you doing?!" I said flustered.

"Kawaii~Chan is cold...." Kawaii~Chan said drowsily, still cuddling up to me.

"There are tons of blankets!" I argued. "Shut up, Zane~Kun." Kawaii~Chan hissed.

"Ugh, whatever." I said, trying to fall asleep. All of a sudden, KAWAII~CHAN KISSED ME.

"Gahh!" I shouted, flustered. My face overheated.

"Mmm, sorry Zane~Kun, it was an accident..." Kawaii~Chan groaned.

"Don't do that, ugh!" I said, still flustered.

"Zane~Kun?"

"What?"

"I love you."

*&*&*&*&*

WOAH LOADS OF FLUFF RIGHT THERE

ANYWAYS I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CUTE AND I HOPE IT WAS

THANK YOU FOR READING...

-Author~Chan