Prince Reese x Aphmau (Mod Mod World)

Prince Reese's P.O.V
Well, I have been recently studying the beautiful phenomenon known as the "Mod Dimension" and especially about the feeling known as "love". Apparently, love is when another person cares for eachother and they confess their love to the person and if the person feels the same way they become boyfriend & girlfriend and if they keep loving eachother they get married which means they live together and grow old together. My brother thinks love is a way of spreading germs, but I think it is fantastic. Humans are confusing, though. Polly was angry at me when she found out I was using her for an experiment. Then she wouldn't accept my new apologetic terms and all of a sudden turned "soft". I feel something towards Lady Aphmau, though. She always helps me with everything. Whenever she gets physically contacted with me I feel my face grow hot. I thought I had a terrible sickness, but I studied it and it is called "blushing". Blushing happens when a person is embarrased or nervous. Why would I feel that way towards Lady Aphmau? Maybe because she saved my brother's life and also mine? Maybe it was because she defeated my evil mother and saved the Candy Dimension? Possibly. I think I will confess my love to her and kiss her affectionately.
Aphmau's P.O.V
I was sitting down on my couch laying down next to Orangey when I heard a knock on my door. I carefully got up, trying not to wake up Orangey and opened the door. Prince Reese was standing there. I yawned. "Prince Reese, what are you doing here so late?" I asked, tired. "Do you share the same feelings as me, Lady Aphmau?" Prince Reese asked. "What do you me-" I was cut off by his lips touching mine. I quickly pulled away. My face grew mad hot. "W-What was that for?!" I shouted while covering my face. "Do you not share the same feelings as I do, Lady Aphmau?" Prince Reese asked sadly. I uncovered my face and smiled. "Maybe I do."