Reese × Kawaii~Chan (Love Love Paradise)

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY OTHER SHIP SO WHY NOT THIS

BTW I CREATED A NEW STORY BUT IT'S BASED OFF OF AN ANIME SO IDK YOU GUYS WOULDN'T HAVE AN IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON

<><><><><><><>

R E E S E

My brother, Marsh, had recently won two tickets to a tropical resort called "Love Love Paradise".

He refused to tell me how he got them, but I guess I'm looking forward to this.

It beats being a pizza delivery man, anyways.

When we arrived, it was beautiful. A strange man named "Guy" led us to our room.

It was pretty big, and Marsh decided to run off.

I swear, that Marsh is always getting himself in trouble.

There wasn't much to do, so I decided to explore.

K A W A I I ~ C H A N

Kawaii~Chan decided to get some fresh air and went outside.

Kawaii~Chan looked up and thought she saw Reese~Senpai, so Kawaii~Chan rubbed her eyes.

She put her hands back down and realized Reese~Senpai was actually there, and he was shirtless!

Kawaii~Chan squealed, and after a moment of fangirling, decided to confront him.

The date with Kawaii~Chan and Reese~Senpai went well, so Kawaii~Chan was sure this would go well.

Kawaii~Chan went up to Reese~Senpai and tapped on his shoulder.

Reese~Senpai turned around and smiled when he saw Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan!" Reese~Senpai gasped. "What are you doing here?".

Kawaii~Chan giggled and blushed slightly. "Kawaii~Chan got tickets from her friends to this island, how about Reese~Senpai?".

"Marsh won these tickets somehow and he decided to bring me along." Reese~Senpai replied.

Kawaii~Chan nodded understanding.

"Kawaii~Chan understands!" Kawaii~Chan replied. "Would Reese~Senpai like to hang out with Kawaii~Chan?".

Reese~Senpai nodded and agreed.

*cough cough* This is the writer, hallo. *looks at script* Anyways, Kawaii~Chan and Reese had a great time and by the time it ended it was sunset and they were... drunk. Yes. Goodbye. *clap clap*

"R-*hiccup*Ree-*hiccup*-Reese~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan giggled, on Reese~Senpai's shoulder.

Reese~Senpai had a bottle of alcohol in his hand and Reese~Senpai was obviously drunk aswell.

"KC!" Reese~Senpai chuckled.

Reese~Senpai and Kawaii~Chan decided to go to a SECLUDED TREE (Why has noone figured this out)

Reese~Senpai and Kawaii~Chan sat down together. Kawaii~Chan had her head on Reese~Senpai's shoulder.

"R-Reese~Senpai..." Kawaii~Chan said sleepily.

"Y-Yea, KC?" Reese~Senpai replied drunk.

"K-*hiccup*Kawaii~Chan really loves Reese~Senpai." Kawaii~Chan slurred.

"R-Really, m-*hiccup*same!" Reese~Senpai replied.

Kawaii~Chan grabbed Reese~Senpai's collar of his shirt and kissed him.

Kawaii~Chan and Reese~Senpai kissed for a few moments, before they both passed out on eachother.

<><><><><><>

AWW HOW SWEET

I REALLY LIKE THIS PAIRING BUT I LIKE ZANE × KAWAII~CHAN BETTER

IDK

YA BAI

~ThatAphmauWriter