Aaron x Aphmau (Diaries)

Im personally an #aarmau and #zanemau fan. :3

Aaron's P.O.V
I've been hitting myself over the head for the past 2 weeks. Wanna know why? Because im in love with Aphmau. Im positive I am because I feel the same way I felt with Lily, my dead wife. Why do I have a problem with this? Well, 3 men are already fighting for her heart and adding a fourth will cause way more drama.

We already have enough drama. We have to save Garroth from the Irene Dimension, have to keep Pheonix Drop in tact, etc. I think Travis is a fool. He always flirts with girls, acting like their tools. It is pretty interesting how he is half demon half human, though. I overheard him talking and heard him say he can take on multiple forms. However, if a demon warlock is like a shadow knight and they all of a sudden turn on you, that would not be good.

Garroth... Well, to be honest im not sure if I approve of him. He turned into a traitor and now expects everyone to risk their lives to save them. What? Come on! I personally think we should leave him in the Irene Dimension....

I was snapped back to reality when Aphmau waved her hand in my face. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked while tilting her head like a confused dog. I blinked and nodded. "What are you here for?" I asked plainly. "Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to spar... But if you're busy I-" I cut Aphmau off. "Im not busy. Sure." I said while nodding. She smiled and we both grabbed our swords and headed to the front of my camp. We both prepared and counted down. Aphmau wielded her sword at me and I blocked it. I ended up pushing too hard because I fell on top of her. I felt myself blushing. Aphmau raised an eyebrow. "Uh... Can you get off of me?" She asked. I found myself burrowed deep in her eyes and kissed her. She pulled back and her face was a deep red. "W-what was that for?!" She shouted, embarrased. "I love you, Aphmau." I said while smiling. "I love you too.".