Sly x Jess (Super Minecraft)

I never watched the super Minecraft series and get all my knowledge from reading fan-fics, so bare with me please.

Sly's P.O.V
I sighed. I looked at our leader, Jessica, and was ashamed of myself. I have developed feelings for her, dropped hints, hut she is too busy with crime in the city. I laid on my bed, pondering life. Jess would never love a superhero-in-training like you. She is too busy to even notice you. If it weren't for her, Loki would have killed you on the spot. Tears from my eyes started to fall. "Jess... Why can't you notice my feelings?" I whispered as I wiped the small tears from my eyes. I cried myself to sleep.
Jess' P.O.V
I frowned. Sly has been acting weird around me lately. Stuttering, blushing, over-protective, etc. Maybe he is just sick or something? Maybe he doesn't trust me? I saw him sitting on the couch and he was fiddling with his hands. I sat next to him and he blushed. "Are you alright? You've been off lately." I asked. "Y-yes, I'm f-fine....." He responded. "If you don't want to talk about it, I understand. Just note I'm you're best friend and would never judge you for anything." I replied smiling my warmest smile. He blushed harder. "T-thanks...." He replied. I nodded and left.
Sly's P.O.V
I looked at her pleadingly as she walked away. Please don't leave, I'm so lonely. I thought. I smiled. She actually cares about me? Katz, Castor, and Steven barely notice me..... Maybe I should tell her? I think I will tonight.
Jess' P.O.V
I was taking a walk around with my Mjolñr (just in case) and thought about things. Why is Sly acting so weird? Ugh.... I heard a noise and what do you know, Loki was right in front of me. "Why, if it isn't for my favorite niece...." Loki chuckled. I growled. "Go away. Why are you here? And don't call me "your niece"." I scoffed. He chuckled. "What? Afraid your friends will find out that you're related to me?" He laughed. I growled at him and unknowingly he shot a green bolt at me. My stomach started bleeding through my shirt, but I didn't care. I quickly raised my Mjolñr to the air and lightning struck it. I was changed into Lady Thor and quickly defeated Loki. The pain in my stomach was unbelievable, but I fought for everyone.
Sly's P.O.V
Where the hell is Jess? I miss her.... The front door opened and everyone stared at the person behind it. It was Jess. She walked in like it was nothing, clenched her fists and slammed her door. "What's wrong with her?" Castor asked. "Should we go check on her?" Steven asked. I raised my hand. "I will." And after that I quickly ran to her room. I knocked on the huge quartz door. "Hello? Jess? It's Sly." I said. No answer. I slowly opened the door and I froze. Jess was lying on the floor by a pool of blood. I screamed and soon everyone ran after me.
Jess' P.O.V
I woke up in my bed. I looked around and saw Sly staring at me. "J-Jess! Y-you're awake!" Sly said. He.... kissed me. I pulled back and both of our faces were red. "I-I'm sorry! I-It's just I have always had feelings for you a-and-" he was cut off by me kissing him. "I love you too, Sly."