Megan X Tommy (Mod Mod World)

This ship was requested by @GracieGirl54

NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE WATCHED APHMAU'S MOD MOD WORLD, BUT IT WAS AWESOME.

I SHIPPED TOMMY X MEGAN LIKE CRAZY.

Enjoy!

-Author~Chan

××××××××××

M E G A N

It had been 10 years ever since Modzilla left, so everyone is all grown up now.

Aphmau left to explore more of the world. She left Tommy and I to take care of her cat and her house.

Well, after all those years the cat died, and we had a proper burial for it. Poor cat.

Everyone left. Polly and Laila left, Reese and Marsh left, everyone.

It was just the villagers, Tommy, my dad, and me.

The mayor died of natural causes and since my dad was the oldest in the village, he was elected mayor.

Tommy and I were 15 years old now, and we are still best friends.

Tommy lives in Modzilla's lab now, and since my dad decided it was time for me to get my own house, he let me live in Aphmau's house.

I sighed as I opened up the door. The breeze was slightly windy, just perfect enough.

I stepped outside and decided to visit Tommy, as I always do everyday.

Ever since everyone left, the village had been more peaceful then usual. There were no more explosions or crazy things going on.

I barged into the lab, not bothering to knock, seeing as I had been doing this ever since we were children.

Tommy nearly dropped his potions and looked at the door in a panic, only for his expression to turn grumpy-like.

"Didn't I tell you to knock?" He grumbled, setting down his potions gently and taking off his safety goggles.

I giggled. "What made you think that I would listen?"

He shrugged and walked up to me. "Hey, I-I kind of need you to help me with something." He scratched his neck and blushed, averting his eyes.

"Another experiment?" I shrugged. "Sure."

"I-I kind of want to visit my dad again." Tommy sighed.

My eyes widened. "A-Are you sure?" I asked. "You haven't seen him in 10 years."

He looked at me seriously. "Yes, I'm sure."

I shrugged. "Alright, if you have your mind set on this...."

He grabbed my hand and I blushed slightly. He dragged me into the portal.

The portal was surrounded by trees, but you could clearly see a village nearby.

Tommy and I walked into the village and immediately spotted a man. He had white blondish hair and gentle pink eyes.

He was wearing lab clothing. Tommy dragged me up to him.

"Excuse me, sir." Tommy tapped the man's shoulders.

The man turned around and looked at Tommy in shock.

"Y-You look just like my father.... You must be the one he was talking about..." The man gasped.

"Huh...? What do you mean-"

"M-my dad.... Modzilla.... told me about his son that he cloned to look like him...." The man explained, still in shock.

"Y-Your dad...?" Tommy asked in shock. "Y-You mean......"

"Y-Yes... you must be Tommy.... It seems that life passes much faster in this world because my father died of natural causes years ago."

Tommy froze.

"T-Tommy... are you alright?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He smacked away my hand and ran away into the forest.

"Wait!" I yelled, before running after him.

No matter how much I screamed or cried, he would not stop running. I eventually gave in and fell to the ground.

"T-Tommy!" I shouted. I got up immediately and ran after him.

I ignored the burning feeling in my legs and caught up to Tommy.

I tackled him to the ground and pinned him.

"L-Let me go!" He yelled.

"No!" I shouted. "You're obviously upset about your father!"

"Just let me go, Meg-" I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his.

I quickly pulled away and saw his eyes widened and he blushed.

"I-I'm sorry, it was the only-"

He cut me off. "N-No....it's okay.... I was being foolish...." He sighed.

He looked at me again. "C-Can we kiss..again?"

"Sure."

×××××××

For some reason, I felt I made this chapter way more detailed and longer then any others.

This is probably the best one I ever made before.

Anyways, thank you for reading and remember to request a ship!

-Author~Chan