I walked into the elevator because I didn't have the energy for stairs again.

"You can't just drop everything, Alexander." He said turning to me once we were inside the elevator. We were alone.

"I'm not. I'm... putting it on pause." I said, "Look, I just can't do this right now, okay?"

"You have to. You don't have a choice. You have to keep living, he won't hate you for it." he said.

"I can't." I snapped. "I can't." I repeated in a mumbled as I turned to the mirror and shut my eyes as my hands gripped the railing.

I couldn't act like I was alright, I had done that before but this was too much added to that. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't usually deal with emotions. I just moved by things. My parents' deaths, James, Ezra. I moved by it and I felt okay, or I thought I did. I was never really okay. I knew that now.

"Alexander, look at me." Jordan's voice was serious. I looked up slowly, I could see him behind me in the mirror as he placed his hands on my shoulders, "I came to see you earlier and the doctor was speaking to Kent and his mom. Alex..." He looked pained as he drifted, "The doctors... they don't think he's going to wake up." he whispered.

I stared at him blankly.

"I am so sorry... but you have to try to keep living..." he said.

My hands tightened on the bar as the elevator came to a halt. I was mad at him. How could he believe that? And didn't he understand that I couldn't lose anyone else?

"He'll be fine." I said.

"Alex –"

I shoved his hands from my shoulders as I turned around and glared at him.

"Don't come back here if you can't be positive. He'll be alright." I said.

I walked away from him before he could say anything. I felt a knot fill my throat as I made my way down the hall and my eyes began pounding like they usual did but I had not cried since we brought him in. I walked back into Sergio's hospital room and sat back down where I had before.

I felt like everything was weighing down on me and I couldn't handle it all anymore.

I pushed myself from my seat and leaned over Sergio. I stared at him for a few seconds willing his eyes to open but that didn't happen. I shut my eyes as I brushed my lips against his for little more than a second and then walked out of his room.

I had not left his room for anything more than the bathroom for the past couple of weeks. Sixteen days. The only reason I washed up was because I figured being unhygienic would hurt him since I never left him. It was weird leaving the hospital.

I walked out of the hospital parking lot and caught a taxi before I let it drive me to my house.

"You alright, Kid?" The taxi guy seemed like he was trying to be polite about the way I looked. I looked like shit, I knew that.

"Yeah. How much?" I reached for my wallet but stopped as my hand touched something hard and cold. I pulled the object from my pocket and stared at it.

The doctors had given his watch to Clyde when we got to the hospital.

I studied it before I stopped when the taxi driver cleared his throat.

"Oh uh... can we go somewhere else?"

"Sure." He said giving me an odd stare.

I redirected him to Sergio's house before I paid and thanked him as I climbed out of his taxi. I made my way into the house without knocking and no one said a word as I passed them. I looked towards the kitchen, usually the first place I would go but I didn't want to see anyone and I knew Kent was with Sergio's mother.