59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!

Start from the beginning

"What's up, bitch?"

I glared at the man in anger and disbelief as I felt a small pange of fear course through me

I glared at the man in anger and disbelief as I felt a small pange of fear course through me. Didn't Shikamaru already kill him; why the hell is he still alive?! I gripped my sword tightly and continued to stare at Hidan as he smirked even more.

"Do you consider yourself innocent?"

"What" I said confused.

"Don't fucking what me bitch!" He yelled, his smirk replaced with a sneer "I asked a simple fucking question and I expect a simple fucking answer!"

"Go to hell!"

His eyes twitched angrily and he got into an attacking position as my eyes widened slightly.

"Fuck it!" He growled "innocent or not, I'm sacrificing your sorry ass to Jashin!"

Before he could attack me, a rock flew out of nowhere and hit Hidan hard across the face. Hidan jerked backwards slightly and turned in the direction the rock had came from as Hope stepped out of the bushes.

"I told you to stay put" she scolded "you just don't listen do you?"

"I saw this silver haired bitch so I thought: fuck it!"

I stared back and forth between Hidan and Hope and felt anger boiling in my chest. She's a traitor.

"I knew I couldn't trust you!" I said angrily as Hope turned towards me "you're working with the Akatsuki! You traitorous bitch!"

"Woah" Hidan muttered, smiling slightly.

"I'm not a traitor" Hope said hastily "I swear I'm not! He's not a part of the Akatsuki anymore!"

"Sadly" he said.

"As if I'd believe anything that came out of your mouth!" I yelled, forming a Chidori in my hand.

Hidan stared at the Chidori in my hand and smirked in amusement as he raised his weapon. Hope, however, stared at us with worried eyes and stepped in between us. I glared at her furiously but she just frowned and shook her head.

"Please stop" she pleaded "we can talk this through."

"Not me!" Hidan yelled, leaping over Hope.

Hidan charged at me and I frowned before ducking under his weapon and slamming my Chidori into it, knocking off the blade at the bottom. A look of intense and slightly frightening anger flashed across Hidan's face and he gave me a murderous look.

"YOU FUCKED IT UP YOU STUPID ASS, COCK SUCKING, BITCH!!"

"You killed Asuma Sensei and you're suppose to be buried underground" I said with venom in my voice "I'll gladly bury you back underground for Shikamaru."

Hidan's eyes widened and he slashed his blade at me but I leapt over it and kicked him in the chest, causing him to skid back slightly.

"DON'T BRING UP THAT FUCKING KID!"

"Aw" I teased "are you mad that an S-classed criminal like you got exploded and buried alive by a 16 year old?"

Hidan growled angrily and charged at me; the only sound being of our blades crashing together. Echoing throughout the entire forest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of Chapter. 59! I hope you enjoyed it!

Hidan: Stupid bitch!

Me: *Offended* Sorry....

Hidan: Not you! The silver haired bitch!

Me: Ohhhhhhh, you mean Ruka?!

Ruka: Hey~

Hidan: THAT BITCH! *Charges at her*

Hope: HIDAN! THIS IS THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! CALM DOWN!

Hidan: BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

Ruka: *Runs away* Author-chan! He's crazy....tell him to stop!

Me: Nah.

Ruka: NAH?!

Hope: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto! HIDAN!!!!!????

Hidan: *Laughs hysterically* GOT YOU NOW FUCKER!

Me: Later guys! Come on Hidan, that's enough....

Ruka: HELP!!!!!!

Hidan: BURN IN HELL YOU BITCH!