The worst part

Gabbi POV

"Gabbi get up, Mom's home." said my sister Daniella. My mom is never home, this means something's wrong. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Mija! Buenos Dias! Come here baby!" she opened her arms for me to come to her. whaterever's going on, must have something to do with me. I walked over to be engulfed in a hug. "I missed you."

"Hola mama." I faked a smile.

"Asi que hice horchata. Ven!" Ma' made breakfeast? The world must be ending. I sat at the table and watched my siblings eat. "Que está mal?" My mom came to me bending with her hands on her knees.

"Why are you here?" I said bluntly. She looked a little hurt, but I didn't care.

"To spend time with my kids." I turned my whole body to face her.

"no me mientas, mama." She gasped.

"Listen you little brat, you are going to respect me."

"How do you respect someone who doesn't even care about you. You only keep us because of our foster checks."

"Ugh! tienes suerte de que no usted y su hermana no separados. Because I can." I'd never let her separate me and my sister. The other kids either got quiet or started crying. We all spoke Spanish except for my sister, but I'm teaching her how.
---
I went up to my room, and sat on my bed. I tried to call Chris but he won't answer. He doesn't love me, I know. It's just that I can't let go of him. He told me he's not Victoria anymore, so that I don't have anything to worry about.Ever since I found out, I've been searching for an answer as to why he doesn't want me. It's probably because I'm not skinny. I'm not chubby either, I'm just thick.

I'm going to fix myself though. I'm on a strict diet of only eating twice a week, and exercising daily. If this is what I have to do to get Cameron back, I'm going to do it. I need Cameron, he used to make me feel like I was perfect. Now the only thing he ever does with me is the dirty. Yes, I've done it with him again. You gotta do what you gotta do, and what I gotta do is keep my man.

I did not want to stay home with my mom so I put on some clothes. I wore my PINK, purple sweatshirt with black jeans, and the purple chuck Taylor's I borrowed from Mariah.

I miss Mariah, but she's mad at me for being a "Karrueche Tran." I shook the thought away as I brushed my hair into a messy bun. I got into my car, with my sister and drove to smoothie king, I was starving. Then We went to the park to. I walked over to the playground with Daniella. She begged me to be a monster and to chase her around. "Ahhh Cucuy!" She yelled as people gave me dirty looks.

"Ok little mami, that's enough." I said out of breath. Something told me to turn to my right. There he was Cameron, hugging another girl. She wasn't Victoria, she was blonde and shoving her tongue down his throat. I felt nauseous. I ran over to some bushes and threw up. My smoothie was all over the bushes, thanks a lot blonde girl, you owe me five dollars.

"Gabbi! Come push me." My sister was sitting on a swing waiting for me. I walked over to her and began pushing. Each push was more difficult than the last. I felt dizzy, the world around me was spinning, I couldn't breathe. Just then the swing knocked me over. The light was fading. All I could hear was my sister screaming and some adults talking. I tried to get up, but my body wasn't cooperating with my brain. Then it went completely silent.
---
I woke up in my moms car. She was yelling in Spanish, mostly curse words. When I got home I went into the bathroom. I stared at myself crying for a good twenty minutes. Then I got tired of myself. I pulled out a drawer filled with dieting pills and picked up a bottle. I dumped all of the pills in my hand and filled up a glass of water. I scoot against the wall and took a deep breath and took the pills.

The worst part about dying is realizing that you're dying and that you're never coming back. The curiosity of what death is going to be like runs through you mind. The curiosity of either anyone will miss you or not crosses your mind. The curiosity of God and whether you will go to hell or not, Crosses you're mind. Then there comes the wondering if you're going to regret killing yourself. Lastly there comes the sleep, you don't even realize that you're dead.
---
Mariah POV.

"You used to call me on my... You used to, you used to... You used to call me on cell phone... Late night when-"

"Hello?" I groaned it was too frickin' early for this.

"Good mornting!" A voice said.

"Who is this?" I checked the caller id, it was a local call.

"It's Benny biotch!" I sat up immediately and screamed.

"Oh my gosh Benny! How are you?" I was so excited I almost pissed on myself.

"Girl, everything was good until I heard something."

"What?"

"That Gabbi got cheated by Cameron. Like, omg I'm gonna kill a bitch."

"I know right?..." I updated Benny about Gabbi and my parents.

"See I told you likes you- he loves you bae."

"Well yeah, I know..."

"I'm listening to body language through the phone bitch. Spill it." I love Benny.

"Josh and I are a thing." I sighed. The other line went absolutely silent. "Benny?"

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, THE BACK DOOR, AND THE SCREEN DOOR!" He yelled "are you shitting me? Tell me you're shitting me. Are you shitting me?"

"No Benny , I'm not shitting you."

"When did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?"

"The Fourth of July, and I didn't have your number."

"Bitch you could  have yellow paged me. I don't do excuses, I do results." We spent hours throwing slugs at each other until my brother came through my door wearing no pants.
---
That night Josh and I sat on my roof.

"Was it a bad thing that he was so surprised?"

"No it was a Benny thing." Josh nodded.

"Well girlfriend..."

"Yes boyfriend?"

"You're like, really pretty."

"Ooh go on.."

"And I love you, everything about you."

"Mhm..."

"It's just... What we did on the roof..."

"Woah look at that fire truck." I pointed over . "Sorry keep going."

"Well I wanted to say that what we did-" an ambulance siren was so loud, I could hardly hear.

"What? I couldn't hear because of the ambulance."

"I said that I wanted to apologize for- oh shit isn't that Gabbi's house?" I looked into the distance, where there was a fire truck and two ambulances.
The End
---
💜How was this chapter? Lemme know.

💜this is the last chapter. I may write a sequel or something... I don't know. But I am going to start a new book series called Califormula.

💜I love you more than cookies.🍪❤️