Icky vicky

I'm not sure how I feel about Josh anymore. I'm not mad at him anymore. Yeah, I'm still a little pissed at what he did, but he is trying to fix it.

I didn't feel like dressing nice today or any day, really. I threw on my burgundy sweatshirt, black leggings, burgundy slip-ons, and a burgundy baseball hat. Josh and I walked out at the same time. He walked to my door and pushed me aside to go into my house. Instinctively I followed him, he walked to my room and dropped his red Nike bag on my bed. I tried protesting, but he picked me up and carried me over his shoulder. He carried me all the way to the bus stop, I guess so that I wouldn't skate to school.
---
Gabbi talked me into eating in the cafeteria today. We sat down at a table near the door. We were having a conversation about Ashlyn and how she dumped her friends for 'guy liner.' Then we heard yelling, " where is she? Move Josh. Where is she? Hey bitch!" I turned around to see what was going on. There was a fired up red head with green eyes glaring at me. "I'm talking to you slut." She said pointing at me.

"Who the fuck are you calling bitch?" I said. Both Gabbi and I stood up. That's how you know your bestie is a ride or die.

"You! You're trying to steal Josh from me." I looked over at Josh who was panicking and holding back icky Vicky.

"First of all." She better run before I pounce. "I'd leave you too if your body is built like a drumstick. Secondly no one is trying to steal your boyfriend. No one wants your leftovers or your STDs."

"Oh hell no." She said

"Thirdly everyone has had a piece of you. You're like a chicken sandwich, anyone who wants a bite can just take one." Everyone was yelling 'Oohhhhhhhh!" After each of my comebacks.

"Take that back you bitch !"

"Bitch? Is that all you can call me? Well you did call that guy a bitch a lot in that video."

"What video? You saw the video?"

"This one." Said gabby pulling it up on her phone.

"Everyone has seen the video Vicky." I said taking steps toward her. "And everyone has seen your hairy nipples." I said before all the students started screaming. Victoria launched her self to me, tackling me. She had her hands around my neck leaving my arms free so I hooked right in the jaw. She fell over holding the side of her mouth. I got up and pulled her back by the hair. I had enough of her and everything else. I was fighting to kill. She was flat on her back so I stood over her punching her in the face. Josh came behind me trying to pull me off but I kept kicking her.
---
I was forced to call my mom to tell her what happened. Once I told her the other end went silent. "Did you win?" Was all she said.

"Yeah."

"That's my baby! Ok I'll handle the rest then, put you principal back on the phone."after fifteen minutes of hearing the principal go back and forth on the phone he hung up.

"Well Ms. St Romain, you're not suspended but there will be domestic punishment."

"Can I go then?"

"Yes Ms. St Romain." He sighed.
---
In the hallway people complimented me and congratulated me about the incident in the cafeteria. Every time I walked in a class people clapped, whistled, and called me princess savage. My soccer nickname mixed with my behavioral actions.
---
After school Gabbi couldn't bring me home because she had to bring her sisters to something at their school. As I walked to the bus Josh stopped me. I pushed him away and tried to walk off, but he wouldn't let me. I looked up at him. His face was truly beautiful, even when angry. He wouldn't say anything, he'd just stare. To be honest I was pretty lost for words too. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. He didn't speak, he just shook his head with disbelief. What was mad for? Did he want me to let the girl break my face? "If you don't want anything, just leave me alone." I said pulling my arm from his grasp. Why was he staring at me like that? Was he looking for something? Some kind of signal for something?

I refused to ride with him so I walked home. It felt like I'd been walking forever. When I got home I went through the bag Josh gave me. I took out the snacks and the walkie talkies. Everything else had to go back. I called jannelle to let her know that I was on my way to get my brother. I got my bike and attached my brothers on the back using an old jump rope. Things you have to do when you can't drive. Jannelle didn't live far so I was going to get my brother and ride back before dark. I left Josh's red Nike bag in his window seal and left.
---
When I came back my mom was home napping on the couch. There wasn't much to eat at the house, just ham and peanut butter. I never thought I'd say this but thank God for Josh. I gave my brother some snacks and let him watch cartoons in my room. I introduced the walkie talkies to him and showed him how to use them. I began working on my homework.

As I was finishing I got a text from Josh, "open your window." I looked at my window and there was Josh with a small smirk. I opened the window, "you're using the stuff." He was surprised. He turned to me and began slow clapping.

"What is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?" Asked my brother.

"My name is Josh. I live in the house next to yours." My brother just looked at him. "So... What are you watching?" Asked Josh sitting down next to him.

"Johnny test."

"Mind if I watch it with you?" My brother shook his head and offered Josh a cookie. This was actually really cute. Just watching Josh with kids makes feel- Oh geez what am I thinking its Josh. I left them to take a shower. When I came back they were both sleeping. Josh was stretched out on the floor and my brother was leaning on Josh's stomach wrapped in a blanket. I picked my brother up and put him in his bed. He even had his pjs on. Well damn, how long was I gone? I went back into my room. I squat down next to Josh i shook his arm to wake him up. "What?" He groaned.

"Go home." I said .

"Oh... Right." He said getting up. As he was going through my window he said, "your brother is a cool kid."
---
The last week of school...

Lately Josh has been extremely hostile to me. He ignores me, pushes me, and then goes back to making out with icky Vicky. Yet he comes to see my brother twice a week. I wish I understood what was going on through his head.
---
Added a video that I thought related to the chapter.

Next chapter will be a Josh POV.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Lemme know.

I love you more than cookies 🍪❤️