Project buddies

Random disclaimer: above is a picture of how I imagine Ashlyn.

---------------------------------------

When I walked into my fifth period, I made sure I sat on the opposite side of the room of hoodie boy.  Our teacher announced that we were having a project assigned today and we'd have partners.

I was excited because it was an opportunity to make a new friend, but with my luck I'd get josh.  The way chose partners was like a game. Our teacher gave each of us a piece of paper that had either a question or answer to chemistry problem, so to find your partner you'd have to find the person with the answer or question that goes with your paper.

After five minutes of searching around looking for my partner I found Chris he was my partner. yes! I could've kissed him partially because I didn't have to go with josh and also because he was sooooo cute.

Now this is what took my happiness, crumbled it a ball, and shoved it my butt. Since there was an unexpected uneven number of kids there had to be a group of three. Guess who was the set of partners with the additional person- me and Chris. Guess who was the addition to the group- Josh.

After josh was adopted by my group he came and sat with us. He and Chris obviously knew each other because they had a one minute long handshake.

"What's good buddy?" Said Chris with an accent.

"It's all good over here." Said josh.

"This cutie, is Mariah" said Chris gesturing to me, "she's new."

"We've met." I said interrupting josh. "So shall we get started." We began discussing our plans for the project. At first I was bummed that Josh was here, but Chris took my mind off it. He kept touching me and smiling revealing his dimples.

When class was over all exchanged numbers.
---

At lunch I found Ashlyn and met her group of friends. There was Benny, Gabbi, and Riley.

"Hi I'm Gabriella- call me Gabbi though, I need to keep my street cred."

"Yeah, I'd hate for some gangsters to come and pass you up because your name is Gabriella." I said.

"You get me so well." She turned and faced Benny, "I like her already " she said.

"My name is John.... Yeah that's it I have no life."

"It's ok I don't either."

"And I'm Benny the hipster."

"Rad" I replied smiling.they spent all lunch interrogating- I mean getting to know me. I can see us all becoming really good friends.

____________________________________________________________

💜So we've met the squad and found an interest in Chris.

💜Comments and suggestions are welcome.

💜teamjaiden 💜teamBrandon 💜teamjosh 💜teamchris

💜I love you more than cookies❤️🍪