Hoodie boy's POV.

So above is a picture or Mariah. I thought I'd change things up a bit so this is going to be the last chapter but in the point of view of Josh. Tell me if you like this idea in the comments.
---
I swear if this girl asks me one more time if we're there yet, I'm going to go hulk hogan on her.

"Are there yet?"

"You've been asking me that for the past 30 minutes. No Mariah, we're not there yet." I said agitated.

"Uh I'm hungry." She pouted.

"I'll buy you some food when we leave." I said hoping that'll make her shut up.

"Fine." She said folding her arms, "are we there yet?"

I turned around and looked at her. I was so annoyed. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. This chick weighed like 8 ounces. Plus I had a nice view of her butt. "Ooh yay, free ride!" She said sarcastically.

"Do you have an off button or are you just incapable of shutting up?" I asked

"Do you have a fuck off button?" She asked.

"Yeah, but it's pretty small and you'll have to come find it."

"Just like your di-"

I already knew what she was about to say so I cut her off by dropping her. Plus we were at our destination."here we are" I said.

"I hate you." Every time she said this it hurt a little.

"Yeah, you told me." I said trying not sound down.

I leaned on a tree watching her reaction to the view. When she saw it a "whoa" escaped her lips. She sat down on a big rock and stared at the skyline. Then I heard her call out "Josh?" I walked up behind her and slid my hands to her waist, and rested my chin on her shoulder. "Yes?" I said. She then shivered a bit and I realized that maybe the move I was making was making her nervous.

"It's beautiful." Just like you, I wanted to say.

"I know."

"Why'd you take me here?" I wasn't sure what to say. I got off of her and walked a round a bit searching for an answer.

"I-I just wanted to show you." I shrugged.

"Why" she said turning to face me. I could feel her searching for something in my face.

"I just wanted to share it with someone special. I come here a lot to kinda clear my head and-"

"You think I'm special?" She asked. I stopped and looked at her. Her big brown eyes light up under the moonlight and so did my heart.

"I mean you're not my special someone," I tried to play it off "but I do think you're special-you're different from the girls around here."

"How so?" She asked

"I don't know you just are." It went silent. I watched as the wind blew through her hair. Her hair was really curly, it kinda reminded me of curly fries, or maybe I was just hungry too. I sat beside her, thinking of a better explanation.mshe was obviously deep in thought, analyzing everything thing I just said. "Before you came, it was always just dark. Now that you're here I can see the stars." Now those were the deepest words that could ever come out of mouth, that's how I know she brings out the best in me.

I glanced at her, only to see that she was staring at me. I turned to her, she was looking for something in my face. I think she was looking for sincerity. Then I felt her soft fingertips on the back of my neck. I leaned closer to her until our foreheads touched. Then it happened she kissed me. Of course I kissed back, there was no way I was going to miss this opportunity. When we stopped she was staring into my eyes and I think she found what she was looking for because she turned her head to the side. Now I was looking for something in her so I gently moved her face towards mine by grabbing her chin. "Come on kid, let's get some food." 
---
💜So yeah that happened... Tell me if you want to hear more things in other people's point of view.

💜Any questions, comments , or concern? Lemme know!

💜which boy do you like the most? Lemme know !

💜I love you more than cookies.❤️🍪