Chapter 20

Beverley POV

I felt heat flood my cheeks as Tristan leaned closer. Suddenly something hit him in the back of the head, making him jerk forward. "Ow!" he hissed, turning to glare at Sasha.

"I might be okay with this whole plan of your but doesn't mean i like to see you corner my friend into public shows of tonsil hockey. Now let Beverely go, give her books back and shut up for the rest of the period" Sasha glared, before turning back to her books. 

"And if i don't listen are you going to make me?" Tristan challenged a smirk playing on his lips. 

Sasha turned giving Tristan a sickly sweet smile. "Oh tristan you don't want to test me. Besides it looks like its going to rain" she murmured glancing out the windows of the study hall. 

I saw tristan frown in confusion before sasha pulled out a large hot pink umbrella, placing it directly infront of her on the table. 

"Need i remind you of our first encounter?" she smirked, seeing Tristan glare. 

I couldn't help but giggle in amusement when He started to loosen his hold on me. he shot me a mini glare as well as he let me sit back in my seat, before he placed all my things down in front of me. 

"Don't worry, she can't save you 24/7" Tristan whispered into my ear, dropping my last book infront of me, his lips grazing against my ear lobe. 

I shuddered involuntarily, making tristan smirk in triumph. i turned when i heard Sasha groan. 

"Sash what's wrong?" i frowned looking over her, as she hid her head in her hands. "please tell me that douche bag central is not walking over her as we speak?" she mumbled.

I glanced up towards the door and there Nate was sauntering over to us a smile pulling at the edge of his lips. 

I had to giggle, before clearing my throat. "Unfortunately yes, douche bag central is headed this way." i breathed patting Sasha's back comfortingly. 

"who's a douch bag?" Nate chirped dropping into the seat across from Sasha. "Would you leave me a lone if I said the douche bag is you?" Sasha smirked, lifting her head from her hands, looking slightly hopeful.

"Nah, because afterall I'm your douche bag" he smirked when she let out another groan.

"mother in heaven why are you punishing me?" she cried.

"don't worry baby, i haven't bent you over and punished you just yet" Nate smirked wagging his eyebrows at her suggestively.

"i'm this close to bending you over and shoving my foot so far up your ass, you're going to need a telescope to find it!" she shouted at Nate.

"Miss Billings! Language!" A teacher scolded stirring his coffee. "sorry" she huffed shooting a glare back at Nate. 

"I hate you" she hissed under her breath. "Love and hate are very close together baby, its only a matter of time before you accept that you are head over heels for me" Nate sighed, leaning back in his chair and placing his hands behind his head.