Chapter 12

I have to tell you I was completely nervous walking out of the school. I seriously believed that before i took the last step out to freedom that the principal was going to hunt me down with a cross bow and drag me to his office and suspend me for punching Abbey in the face.

Although that was actually worth it. But trust me I did not want to get on the other side of my mothers good side. Oh she might seem like the harmless little rabbit you see in the forest but watch out.

you touch her carrots she becomes...FEROCIOUS! I swear it she becomes like a hurricane. like the really bad ones. the ones that tear the roofs of the houses and rips palm trees out of the ground. yeah like that.

And right now i really can't be bothered to deal with my mother ontop of everything thats been happening so far.

When we had pulled out of the parking lot of the school i couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh. My wrist wasn't hurting me so badly, it just felt really warm, like it had its on heating system and everything.

Tristan not wanting to risk getting me hurt further, drove slowly so i wouldn't have to grip his waist so tight just to stay on the bike.

Talk about sweet huh? By the time we reached my house i was so tired from everything and all i wanted to do was take a bath.

I slid off the back of tristan's bike and pulled off his helmut. "Thanks for the ride tristan" i smiled genuinley. He smile back.

"no probelm beverley."

"i'll see you at wschool tomorrow" i waved turning to go to my house when i heard tristan call to me. I stopped and turned to see tristan slipping off of his bike and coming over to me.

"Here. let me take this." he murmured grabbing my bag from me.

"you do realize i have two hands right?" i laughed shooting a scowl at tristan.

"i know. but that doesn't mean that you're capable of using them" he smirked, turning on his heel as he sauntered over to my front door like he owned it.

i blushed glaring at the back of his head as i muttered profanities under my breath.

I walked up to tristan who was waiting infront of my door. i looked at him and then at the door. and just waited.

"beverley, you do realize i'm waiting for you to OPEN the door." he mused.

i made a sarcastic surprised expression. "me? really? i thought i was to incapable of doing anything at all. So since you are so capable why don't you open the door there stud?" i smirked crossing my arms over my chest.

tristan rolled his eyes before he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small metallic object.

i watched closely. he wiggled the door a little and in less than a minute he swung it open. a triumphant smirk on his lips.