Chapter 7

SORRY GUYSS!!!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPLOADING IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE BEEN SWARMED WITH THINGS IN UNIVERSITY AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! anyways i don't kno who this chapter will come out but i hope u all like it.

ANDDDD TO THOSE WHO READ AND ONLY ADD TO UR LIBRARY....PLLEEAASSSEEE VOTEEE AND COMMENT!! IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD WHEN I SEE MY STORYU GAINING POPULARITY!

p.s. i'll make u all a deal. more votes equals faster uploading! how about that!??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristan pulled me over to his bike, letting go of my hand when he moved to grab two helmets. He handed one to me and strapped his on. i just held the helmet in my hands, giving tristan a 'are you serious?' look.

"come on gold fish, we're gonna be late because of you" he teased, throwing his leg over the bike and pulling it off of its stilt.

i shot him a glare crossing my arms over my chest. "what makes you think i'm gonna ride with you? and besides what's stopping me from walking back to my car?"

tristan chuckled pulling the keys from his pocket and jiggling them in my face. "maybe this. and if you still decide to run, i'll just drag you right back" he smirked, before nodding to the seat behind him.

"this is kidnapping you know" i glowered reluctantly pulling the helmut on and clipping it under my chin. "how is this kidnapping? you know where we're going and plus you are getting onto my bike willingly." he chuckled shaking his head as i mounted the bike behind him.

"i can promise you willingly doesn't have anything to do with it. you blackmailed me into getting on with you" i grumbled, lightly placing my hands on his hips.

he looked down seeing the way my hands were positioned. he grabbed the both of them and tugged, making me move forward so that my chest was pressed to his back, and my arms were completely encircling his waist.

"just a precaution." he chuckled, hearing my gasp. "we wouldn't want you to fall off now would we?" i rolled my eyes, turning my head so i could see aorund his head.

i jumped when the engine roared to life under my legs, the motion making me tremble slightly.

tristan let loose on the gas and we launched forward making me tighten my grip around his waist.

it was actually nice to feel the wind buffeting us as we sped forward. It was definitly a first for me and i must say i didn't hate it.

15 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot, tristan pulling his bike into a spot that was 'officially/unofficially' reserved as his. when the engine cut off from underneath us, i finally let go of his waist, my hands slightly cramped from holding on so tight.

Tristan was the first to pull off his helmut with me following suit. as soon as i did, everyone's eyes seemed to zero in on me.

a few guys wolf whistled, shooting flirty winks at me as i stepped off of tristan's bike, handing back his helmet as he stepped off as well.