A Wedding???

After all the mess had died away and Nicky's house was calm again, Miri realised that I was up at 1 am and she lost it. Totally. She ran to Isa who was making goey eyes to Garry and dragged her to me. I was still In Nick's lap, like a faithful teddy. He wouldn't leave me.

"BELLS!! We need to ensure you sleep properly babe, get of your man's lap. We are going home NOW!," Isa yelled at Nickie. He let me go and looked pink. Aww he was blushing. Iso melted at that sight and Isa dragged us away.

I was sent home in Nicks car with Garry following us to ensure we reach home safe. Smh. I think it is more to do with some one person's safety. Well dude, you don't know her yet. She could ensure you reached home safely. Well, what can I say.

Isa and Miri dragged me to bed and dumped me on it. They then left to prepare for the wedding. Granny was coming home at 7am today and everything was a mess. Well, the advantages of getting married include that the bride doesn't work. Sigh, I cuddle my pillow and sink into the bed completely surrounded by the softest duvet ever.

"WAKEY WAKEY CARA!!!!!" Isa yelled into my ear to wake me up.

"What the hell babe. Leave me be. I need my beauty sleep. " I groan and try to get under the covers again but Miri pours water on me.

"YOU NUT!!!!!!!" i YELL AS THE LAUGH!! YOU GUYS ARE LAUGHING AT ME???? THey laugh more and push me into the en suite. "Get READY big sis. Its your wedding to day."

I groan and do as told.  I'll show Nicky what being married to me is about. I wash my hair and shower as I plot my little revenge for my sweety hubby to be.

I was out and ready to be polished with make up when granny makes and aapearence. 

"GRANN" We all yell in unison as we and Isa, Miri and Bells rush towards her. Weall hug for a long time till Gran pushes us away and walks inside with Isa and Miri. THose two devils are keeping me out of the conversation. UGGGG

Granny walks upto me and sits me in front of my vanity. Then they all begin chanting,“Something old, Something new, Something borrowed, Something blue” as they open the bags.

Something old is my mother's earings. The one Iso Loved so much. DIamond tear drops that granny puts onto me as a stray tear escapes. BELLS DOSN'T CRY! I try to keep a smiling face but Iso is nostalgic.

SOMETHING NEW is an amazing pair of silver stoned stilletoes from Miri. OOOH I love it I slip them on and fell like PRINCESS BELLS. We all squeal in excitement.

Something Borrowed is my Granny's wedding wreath. It is made of pearls and tiny sparkling diamonds in the shape of pretty little flowers. Oh It feels like all hte stars have descended onto my head.

Isa does my hair and Miri puts war paint onto me.ISurprise! I look like a bride.

JEEZ I can't stand this nonsense.

THey pull the dress over me and I am ready. Wait, where is blue?" Granny remembers as she smiles on seeing me decked up. Isa and Miri look at each other and then at granny in horror. 

"We forgot BLUE!" they yell and all I want to do is run. GOD I don't wanna marry that pig please please God. Pretty please with a cherry on top. I beg  remembering God in my head.....

 Traditionally, the “old” would have been the garter of a happily married woman, with the thought being that her good fortune would be passed down along with it. The “new” stood for the couple’s new bright and happy future together. “Something borrowed” was usually an item from the bride’s family.  “Something blue” came from an ancient tradition in which the bride would wear a blue ribbon in her hair as a symbol for fidelity.