.... And we do it again ! smh...

Bell's POV:

LIfe is so dull when it gets in a routine right? But my dear Iso loves getting stuck in a rut. She finds this office life stimulating to her brains. Smh. As if. More likely stimulating her lust. She makes these gooey eyes at the ass and all I want to do then is throttle her pretty neck. But my luck, throttling her means hurting my self . Can't do that can I?

I sat there working on my huge busy looking table, can I call it that? Well I am. Like an angel, for once only Iso, in case you get any dumb ideas of converting me, I worked deligently sorting through the information and data, analysing it and processing it for Mr. Mighty Ass himself. Such innocence reflected off me that I am sure I almost resembled the angels in heaven. 

I was busy humming a tune, well I dont know which, it was just a random one okay, I heard it on the radio while walking to work this morning. I know, Iso doesn't accept such tardiness like singing when working, but what the hell! She could have been a clone to the mr Ass himself. UGgh.

"Argrgh! What the hell mister? What do you think you are doing?" I screeched as I was drenched in cold water. Looking up, I realised that this was Mr. Workaholic's defination of a joke. Horrid fellow I tell you. 

Laughing till tears flowed, he replied," Sorry Miss Priss, but you looked so angelic there for a minute that it scared me. So, just checking." Saying so, he walked away into his cabin, all the while laughing like a maniac. Well, what can I say, I lost my marbles then, so much for being an angel. Taking the first file that I could get my hands on, I chucked it towards His head and the aim was mighty perfect.

hahahahahaa... Sorry Iso, but his reaction was so worth it! Oh I ove myself. He yelped and jumped, then turned around and smirked at me for boldly stating, "You know madam secretary, this means war right? You are so gone now. Il show you, what it means to mess with little Nicky here."

Those words felt more like an invitation than a threat right, so Iso, as you know me too well, you better understand, you aren't allowed to side with the devil in this deed. Its officially us versus him from today. I stuck my tongue out him at this beautiful thought. Dumping his bag on the floor, he turned and walked towards me with a huge smirk.

Well he does look hot and seeing him walk the sexy walk of his is such a turn on right? Urgh no Iso, he is the enemy. Don't you dare go lusting after him.

He stood in front of me, he was getting closer, closer still, now, I could see his green orbs up close, smell his colonge, spicy musk. Feel his heat. It was turning my mind into mush. Yuck!

Before I could think of a suitable comeback, he had lifted me onto his shoulder and was carrying me into his cabin like I was some small sack of potatoes. He laughed as I screeched. He patted my butt as I hit him.

Horrid fellow. He sat me on his table and moved into the v of my legs. My breathe hitched. I could smell naughtiness in the air. Before I could so much as push him away, his lips crashed into mine and the world stopped. I was focused completly onto him. He had become the centre of my existence.

Suddenly, I felt his monstorous soft hands make thier way up my leg. That got me out of this crazy intoxication and I jerked away. Slapping his hand away I pushed him off me. We stared at each other for a long moment before I pulled back and made my way into my cabin. Again, we did it again. Freak Iso, you're a bad influence. 

I know its small, but I am damn sleepy. Im sorry but will upload soon. Till then please comment and vote. Love you people