Meeting the Mom-in-law

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

I'm back with another upload!!!

Yaayaay!!

okies.. I think it's short... but please let me know what you think...

love!!

Vicky

ISO's POV:

Bells sure knows how to butter me up! Not that I am complaining, but well, its just that, she's trying so hard for me and she's not happy, how can I be happy? Okay, I know I'm thinking too much and yes my thought  was all wrong and jumbled up but the moot point is that she's trying to make me happy when she is sad. I cannot be happy if she isn't.. Why on earth is this simple fact so difficult to comprehend Bells!!

Grr! No point really, she's going gaga over Nick's injury, pampering him, soothing him, hell, she even fed him his breakfast. Did I mention that she was sitting on his lap while she fed him! Bells would never ever do that, but today, today only for me, she is bending backwards. It hurts! Really does...

I know she knows that Nick is special to me, but she doesn't have to do this, I'm sure he would understand. But well, I don't think I should be complaining when I'm sitting on Nick's lap, over his hard junior self and enjoying not only the brilliant view of the sea from the patio just off his room, but I am also enjoying the sensations of his fingers on my back, the side of my breast, my hips.

Wow! This man is such a turn on! Bells please please let's enjoy this moment! Oh.. yaa NICK!

I yelped as he bit my ear and nuzzled down my jaw, "What is the reason behind that frown my lady?" He whispered, and some how I knew, I just knew that he was talking to me, not Bells, but me, Iso, it felt as if he understood which one of us was who....

Hot tears burned my eyes and I tried to blink them away, I'm sorry Bell, but I love him too.. I know, you will learn to love him as well my girl.

"Iso? Honey what is the matter with you?" He whispered as he pulled me closer, hugged me tighter and looked into my eyes as if trying to see through my very soul, as if trying to talk with Iso and Bells, as if he understood the both of us, and most importantly, as if he accepted us, as if we weren't mad....

My eyes widened with shock and I knew even Bells stopped muttering her curses to listen to Nick, "How?" I whispered, Bells was a little too speechless to even react.

"How what my little kitten?" He whispered back as he found an errant hair on my face and softly pushed it behind my ears, "How do I know that you are Iso and Bells is quite and sulky at this moment? Or how do I know which one of you is which?" He whispered and we nodded, the both of us numb. We weren't mad, but no one understood us ever... Now Nick was actually understanding us.....

"Iso, baby, I always felt that there were two of you, the serious workaholic and the naughty brat who would put her stockinged feet up and groove when alone , who sang as she worked. I knew the one with a loving smile is you, I understand the more guarded smile of Bells, she's over protective of you. I know. She's sitting quietly right now because she knows you are angry, and she hates to you see you in pain." He whispered and I nodded, I swear I knew Bells was falling for this man at this very moment....

"Grams told me everything, all about the both of you, " He whispered and he kissed my mouth, very softly, but didn't deepen the kiss, even when I tried, he pulled back and touched his forehead to mine, holding me there, looking deep into my eyes. He then rubbed his nose with mine and smirked before kissing me again, a little more passionately this time, a little naughtily, biting here, nipping there, making Bells want to melt in a puddle. " This one was for Bells, did she enjoy it?" He smirked and Bells slug his arm. "Ouch Bells! You didn't like the kiss?" He joked and pulled me close, Bells was pink, blushing away to glory but the stubborn chic.