Chapter 35

Jason's POV

2 days later

I sat down on the bed with my laptop in front of me looking through tumblr trying to find a good nature picture for my project. Justin was talking about Charlie's surgery how it was next week and was getting him something and I had too as well be there for him. As I was strolling down in tumblr I saw Ansel Elgort shirtless making me lose my shit quickly. He looked absolutely breath taking making my mouth water. I tried controlling myself in front of him so badly. I take a look at him, he was still talking about the stuff he was gonna do.

"So I wanna get him that. You think it's a good idea or the first choice was better?" I bite my tongue not knowing what to say.

"Uh the second one was better?" It came out more like a question then an answer. I go back staring at the photo.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asks coming over making me close tumblr fast.

"Of course, I am, it was really a great idea." I shrugged, lying, grinning like a dull person.

"If it's such a good idea, what am I talking about?" He puts his hands on his hips, asking me. I quickly think of something to get rid of this awkward situation.

"I got the best idea for his gift! How about a girl? I mean everyone needs to get laid after a long day." As soon as I said that he smacks my head.

"Hey!" I yell at him rubbing my sore head.

"Get real, Jason. I'm not joking with you."

"Whatever." He sits on the bed the opposite of me with his hands on his lap.

"You didn't listen to a single thing I said did you?" I gasp not liking what he said.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, I did listen but after 10 minutes I stopped." I give him a wide grin looking back at the laptop screen.

Justin sighs laying on the bed. " I'm going to my class. I'll see you later." He stands up from the bed.

"Wait, don't I get a goodbye kiss?" I pout waiting for his answer. Justin chuckled getting back planting a tender kiss on my lips.

"I'm going now or I'm gonna be late, bae." I nod waving him off.

---

I just got the news that we could go sooner to our house I couldn't wait to tell Justin about it. I had to wait 2 more hours. I can serve two hours. Who am I kidding?

I get up walking to the door opening it, going out. I go through the hall, I make it to the elevator pressing the down button. As I wait for the elevator door to open up. A guy around thirty keeps checking me out. I cross my arms getting pissed off, giving him a dirty glare making him look away.

Disgusting much?

I wasn't going to share an elevator with him so I decided to take the stairs. When I make to the stairs, I blow out a big sigh making it down the stairs. After 7 minutes I make it down tired as hell. I make it outside going to the car, driving to our University. I make it under 10 minutes. Locking the car, I make it to school. Looking at the time seeing it's 4. Justin finishes his at 4:15.

---

I wait outside of his class seeing him packing his stuff in his bag. I rub my hands together getting ready to tell him. As he comes out I grab his hoodie pinning him against the wall. "Jason? You scared the shit out of me!" I mumble out a sorry.

"Guess what?"

"You got a job?" I scoff.

"Ew, no."