Chapter 5

Jason's POV

The bitch left, just like that, I wave my hand down leaving it, he's overreacting over nothing. I shove my hands in my pocket going back to this lame job, this is all mom's fault saying I'm lazy as fuck and doesn't do anything, I do, do things like walk to my room and walk to the bathroom and go to school and take out the trash so that's something.

After an hour getting service for people, it gets not so crowded here, still no sign of Justin. I got a little worried so I decided to check up on him, as I was about to do it I see Justin walking with a girl in here or it looks like a girl I don't know maybe it's a guy, the girl or whatever was fucking laughing at something he was saying, my blood was boiling, I was so fucking mad at him he's so getting it later. He starts walking up to me.

"Hello," Justin says smirking at me, "We would like to order please," I cross my arms looking at him."I would like a steak hamburger the number six," Justin pointed behind me the picture that it was showing. "What would you like?" He asked the girl beside him. "Uhh...I'll have the same," Her voice was kinda deep for a girl. If he's trying to piss me off, I'm gonna have some fun in this too.

"Hey you look so...familiar, haven't we met before?" I snap my fingers and continue, "oh you're the guy that was screaming my name that I fucked last week, how can I forget now which party was it again?" I smirk at him, chuckling. Justin grew red, looking away.

"Uh this is awkward, seeing someone like this," The girl fake laughs rubbing her arm.

"You know, I left so early I didn't even get your number, what was your name again?" I couldn't help it, I wanted him to suffer.

"Jason stop, that's enough, just give me my food," I nodded getting he got my point. The poor girl was confused as hell.

After 5 minutes I give them their food...with Justin paying, he was about to walk away but not after me grabbing his hand, "you can stay, we need to talk," I stare at him, he nods giving up.

"Enjoy your food, you!" I shout to her not saying 'girl' because I still think she's a guy somehow. I shake my head coming out of my thoughts.

"It's my lunch break, so let's go," I grab his hand squeezing it, "Jason you're gonna leave a bruise on my fucking hand, let go," He breaks our hold snatching his hand to his chest.

"What was that for? Why would you do that? What the fuck? Was she even a girl or a boy?" I ramble my questions to him. He just rolls his eyes.

"He's just someone I met at the mall, chill."

"That doesn't answer my questions, dude."

"I didn't do anything, he's into shopping like me so I was looking at stuff with him, no big deal,"

I shake my head not believing this, "you're mine and always mine, that means you can hang out with me only," Justin shakes his head, "Jason, I'm sick off this! You can't do this to me, don't get me wrong I love hanging out with you, but I do need other people around me too," I nod getting what he says. "Fine, but no girls, that means her too," I narrow my eyes to her.

"I told you it's a 'he' not a 'her'," Justin whispers to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask not getting him.

"It means he's a transgender," He says with a frown, oh now I get it. I bit my bottom lip feeling bad.

"Now if you excuse my food is calling me," he says kissing my cheek before leaving.

When Justin left I felt my stomach make sounds, fuck I'm hungry.

I go and grab myself a hamburger to eat for lunch, I look to see where Justin is sitting, when I spot him I walk up to him, I tapped his shoulder with him looking back smiling with me returning it, I take a seat next him with the guy opposite of us.