Chapter 40

2 hours, 2 hours since everything happened, it all happened so damn fast, I feel like it's all my fault, every single thing, when Jason blacked out, I quickly called 911 fast. The stupid truck just left and didn't do anything about it, I just couldn't stop thinking about his fingers. "Sir?" A nurse comes towards me as I sat on the ground. I stand up looking at her waiting for her to speak.

"The doctor is waiting for you in the room." I quickly run to the room seeing Jason on the bed looking at the bandage on his left hand.

"Glad you could make it, son." I glance at him. "I'm sorry to report, he's okay but his forth finger is numb at the moment." I try my best not to show anything but inside I was burning.

"Will it get better?" I ask the doctor.

"Only time will tell, I'm very sorry." I tear fell down from my eye I quickly wipe it. Jason sat down so quietly not saying a single word only looking at his hands. "Here are some pills to make the pain less. Give it to him when he really needs it." I nodded getting the pills from the doctor.

The doctor left us alone, I make my way to Jason. "Bae-" "I keep thinking that I'm not gonna be able to feel the wedding ring on my forth finger when I marry you." That broke my heart into pieces.

"It will get better, I promise."

"I should have just listened to you." He stands up from the bed, walking around slowly.

"It's all my fault, I'm really sorry for all of this." I sobbed, he shakes his head not believing this.

"Stop blaming yourself, because it's not." I sniffle, taking a kleenex out blowing my nose in to it. "We should look in the bright side into this."I look up at him thinking he's crazy but at the same time he's right.

"And I'm gonna be with you through all of this, I promise." I told him as he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you." He whispers into my neck.

---

When we got home Jason took a nap on the couch. I got up to make us dinner, when I wanted to start to make it, I heard footsteps to the kitchen making me turn around to see Jason.

"What's wrong?"

"I couldn't sleep." He mumbled taking a seat on the chair. I started to make the pasta. Jason was so quiet he didn't make a single sound while I was making it. "It's heating up, what do you feel like doing till we wait?" He shrugged.

"I'll take the plates out." I nodded sitting on the chair while he did it.

Jason's POV

I went to the counter to take the plates out. I opened the counter taking one out but my hand slips and the plate falls down from my hand.

"I-I-I'm so sorry. I didn't feel it. It just fell from my hand." Justin shakes his head smiling at me.

"Hey, hey it's fine. Don't worry about. It was an accident." I sobbed shaking my hand.

"I can't do this, it feels so weird." I sobbed even more feeling like a teenage girl.

"Remember when I went through hell that what happened with my dad?" I nodded remembering all the pain he had.

"You didn't leave me a single minute, now I'm gonna return the favour." I sniffle nodding my head. "I promise it will get better." He hugged me tightly as he said it.

---

Justin's POV

After what happened in the kitchen, Charlie came to our house with a happy smile but after seeing Jason like that everything changed. Jason was laying on my lap watching Teen Wolf as I was reading a book. Charlie kept whining and moaning in pain rubbing his stomach.