Chapter 38

Jason's POV

I literally couldn't eat my food, don't get me wrong Justin's cooking is everything but Ryder had a booger down on his face that I couldn't stop looking at it as he was he was talking about his stupid lame job.

It was disgusting. I lost my appetite.

Other than that Adriana kept licking my feet under the table for some strange reason. I don't know what the hell is going on right now, Justin was so focused on what shit Xander was saying that he forgot everything, oh and I just found out Teen Wolf is finished. The final season is coming, my day couldn't be better right now.

"So it's pretty hard, you know I know you guys are pretty young." Ryder kept blabbing and blabbing about shit. I kicked Adriana in the stomach as he was talking. Suddenly a meow was heard under the table making Justin look at me quickly. I gave him an awkward smile looking at my untouched food.

"Excuse me." I stood up from the table walking towards the bathroom seeing Adriana still following me.

"What do you want from me?" I whisper to her not trying to make any noise. She came close licking my feet again. I roll my eyes shrugging ignoring her. I saw Justin come into the hall towards us.

"What are you doing here?" He asks taking a quick look at his back than at me.

"I think it's something I used on my feet. This cat won't leave me alone." I fake gag shooing her away.

"What lotion did you use?"

"That lotion you keep under the bed." Justin bites his bottom lip trying not to laugh.

"That's Adriana's." I disgustingly shake my feet trying hard not to throw up right now.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! I'm gonna go take a shower."

"What? No, you're not! We have guests right now, Jason." He whispers trying to calm himself down.

"Oh please, you would care less if I was I there. You're eyes are only on Xander." He raised his eyebrows confused.

"What?"

"Stop acting innocent. I'm so out of here." I wave him off going to the shower without giving two fucks.

---

After my shower I laid on my bed, closing my eyes trying to relax but my mind went to the thought that I have two exams and a study group tomorrow.

Why is life so stressed out?

Other than that, Justin told me that I had to get a job. Insert eye roll. "Well, that went well." I saw Justin walking into the room taking his clothes off. I didn't say anything because when I was leaving the shower, I heard Xander telling Justin to hang out with him more.

Why does he even wanna hang out with him?

Doesn't he have a husband to entertain?

I shake my head getting out of those thoughts. I just had a feeling about Xander that I didn't like. I could see it in his eyes that he wasn't happy with his relationship. But I couldn't let him have it with Justin, he's all mine.

"Bae?" I suddenly wake up from my thoughts with his beautiful voice.

"Yes?" I answer him shortly.

"Are you still mad?" He laid on the bed beside me looking at me.

"No." I sarcastically answer him.

"Sometimes this jealousy thing is getting out of hand, Jason." I scoffed shifting on the bed.