Chapter 3

Jason's POV

"It's nice to see you again both," Brandon smiles taking a bite at his steak. We were all sitting at the table eating lunch. Brandon came an hour ago.

"Justin, do you play any sports?" when Brandon asked that I couldn't help but let a chuckle out. Justin pinched my thigh for that move. I just couldn't help it, Justin sucks at sports he can't even throw a damn ball.

Justin rolls his eyes at me, answering Brandon "I'm not into sports,"

Nice save babe.

"Oh, how about you Jason?" He asks looking at me with a serious face.

"Eh," I say shrugging. Brandon raises an eyebrow not like my words," Well I mean I do but I'm more into photography then sports." I say giving him a awkward smile.

"Photography is a waste of time son, get your head in the sports so you can get something out of it." I just froze what he told me. "What are you saying? Jason's photography is beautiful, don't start judging people when you don't know what they are made of." What Justin said made me smile but I was really hurt what he told me.

"Justin please have manners," his Mom points a finger at him.

I shake my head I wasn't going to let him win this conversion "like how my Moms always say it's no one's business what I do with my life," I say getting up with an 'excuse me'. I see Brandon shaking his head. "Moms? No wonder you ended up like this."

What the fuck? who does he think he is, I lost my temper I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Don't you fucking talk to me old man and about my moms! Who do you think you are? If you ever had something, you wouldn't be alone trying to find a woman for yourself in this age," I had it from him.

"Leave and stop embarrassing yourself," he fucking laughs shaking his head. After that I land punches at him on his face, I couldn't control myself anymore.

"You.shut.it!" I say lading him a punch as every word I tell him, with the table breaking and dishes, the food going everywhere, he punched me on the lips getting me a busted lip.

"Jason stop this please!" Pattie says getting me off this fucktard. I saw Justin getting the yogurt and spilling it all on him. I landed another kick standing up and getting out of the house.

---

Justin's POV

Food was everywhere, the table was in half with plates smashed everywhere on the floor. I looked at my mom with disappointment. "How could you like someone like this? I feel so low," I heard a sob from mom with Brandon shushing her. I couldn't even look at this anymore. I got out the house to see if Jason was still there, but sadly he already left, I didn't go after him I knew he needed to cool off first.

---

Jason's POV

I kicked the door open not feeling to knock at it, I was so angry felt like releasing it on someone.

"Jason, is that you?" I heard mom ask looking at the door way. I nodded kicking my shoes off going to my room.

"Jason what happened to knocking?" I just ignored her going up the stairs and shutting my door.

5 minutes passed I saw Mama and Mom walking in, I looked away throwing myself on the bed.

Suddenly Mama speaks up "Babe, what's wrong?" I wave my hand telling her to leave.

I hear a scoff, "Jason get your ass up, you're 18 not 5," Mama scolds rubbing my shoulder. "So now be a big boy and tell us what happened." Mama says teasing me. I sat up all of a sudden I heard a gasp "Babe what happened to your lip?!" Mama asks rubbing it.