Chapter 20

Justin's POV

Justin's POV

"I'm sure he didn't do anything, well I mean that bad." Charlie sighs sitting down on my bed with me facing the opposite side of him. I've been crying so much that my head is about to explode. Yesterday, I tried to get in the club but Jason stole my wallet before I could so I got the point he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

"Justin, say something, at least eat something." I sniff still not replying to him. "Want me to go see if J-Jason is okay?" He shutters asking, Is he serious right now?

"No." I simply reply, cursing getting up from the bed with the worst headache ever.

"Wow, he walks." He says giggling, making me smile for the first time since yesterday. I get up but then decided to sit on the bed what's the point of getting up anyway?

After 10 minutes of silence we hear the door open hard making both of us jump.

"Get your ass out of here!" I see Jason shouting pointing his thumb at Charlie as he quickly runs out of the room with a squeak. He shut the door locking it, making me nervous.

"Are you gonna talk or not?" He asks, as I look up meeting the eyes that I adore so much.

"Um." I replied. He sighs loudly rubbing his temples. I couldn't take it but to breakdown for the hundreds time today not making my headache any better.

"Justin, stop being such a cry baby." As he said that it made my heart hurt because he said it to me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." He takes a seat beside me going to touch me but I quickly stand up not wanting him to touch me with those dirty hands.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I shout as he smirks rubbing his together.

"If I'm not mistaken I once owned you."

"You lost that when your dick was in someone else's hole!"

"Oh really?" He stands up walking up to me trying to touch me. I squeak running to the other side of my room. As he tries to hold in his laughter.

"What are you even doing here?" Tears once again roll down my eyes. As I wipe them fast not trying to look like a wimp.

"Wanted to see how you were doing after all this." He says scratching his chin. "How does being single taste like for you?" He asks.

"Like shit!" I take a kleenex out blowing my nose.

"Feeling single feels good, you don't have to feel the jealousy or about anyone. You just take anyone who your eyes lands on and have a good time with them." I can't believe he is saying these things.

We are really over, he cheated on me.

I don't say anything back just sit on the ground and begin to cry again.

I hear him sigh loudly. "I can't take this anymore, Justin I didn't cheat." Fucking jerk I throw anything that was in my way at him that it was my brush.