Chapter 21

Jason's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jason's POV

It was a summer afternoon I was laying down, tanning. I was so relaxed. The sun was shining, feeling the sun on my skin. But my fun ended by someone blocking my sun. Lazily opening my eyes seeing mama blocking it.

"Do you mind?" I said waving my hand to her.

"Hey babe, didn't see you there." She said chucking moving away.

Okay then.

Finally getting comfortable again I feel some liquid splashing on my face.

"What the hell?!" I yell looking at mom splashing more of her drink at me.

"Language!" She says splashing one more time leaving my side going to mom.

What the hell?

Feeling sticky I get up groaning going to the kitchen washing myself up. What is wrong with her? She can't just let her son feel some relaxation around here?

"Jason! Get you're ass here I need to tell you something!" I hear mom yell getting my attention. Getting a towel I dry myself with it.

"Yes, mother?" I look at her with my eyes almost closed because of the sun.

"Your brother is coming today from college so could you do me a favour and clean his room?" I look at her with disgust.

"I'll give you 50 bucks." I make the disgusting face gone with a smile.

"Mackenzie, that wasn't part of the plan." Mama scolded her.

"Do you have any other plans? Because I'm not doing it, hun." She gags looking away. Mama sighs waving her off going back to tanning herself.

I pull my hand out snapping it for the money.

"Don't get so excited. I need to see the room clean first." She says putting her sun glasses on. "Good luck." She teases sitting down on mama's lap kissing her. Making me gag leaving them alone.

---

"Did you hear about Gigi and Zayn breaking up?" Justin asks laughing his ass off.

"How is that funny?" I ask being confused.

"Because Gigi is probably thinking about moving on with the next guy as we speak and to leave her sign with him." He starts laughing again.

"And how does she do that?" I ask again being confused.

"Duh by being the director or being in the music video. I mean she did it with Cody Simpson." He snaps his fingers continuing. "Joe Jonas." Snaps again. "And the one and only Zayn" He makes jazz hands finishing it off. I chuckle kissing his cheek.

"But the cake by the ocean music video sucked." I whine telling him.

"True true but don't tell Gigi that." He giggles putting his hand on his mouth.

"Anyways where should we start first?" I ask him.

I called Justin to help me out but he declined saying he was with Charlie shopping today as always. Insert eye roll. Anyways...I told him I'm getting payed so I'll give him the half. After I told him that not after 5 minutes I saw him at the door smiling.

My baby boy is adorable isn't he?

"Ew what is that smell?" Justin asks putting his hands on his nose.

"I think it's that left over pizza over there." I point looking at the pizza that it was there for a year now. I'm not even surprised at all.

"What if there is a rat here?" Justin squeaks holding my hand tightly.

"Would you chill? Of course there's no rat in here." when I said that a big rat looked at us running our way. With a scream both of us ran out of the room.

"Oh my gosh! Gross, ew ew ew!" He gags shaking his body. I stop running catching my breath.

"That was disgusting. I'm not going back there." I say going down the stairs.

"Jason, what about the money?" Is he serious right now?

"What the fuck Justin! There was a fucking rat in there!" I wave him off going to my parents telling them.

"Moms, hello?" I look around yelling their names but nothing.

"Hey look they left a note." I see Justin waving a note. Of course they left they're smarter than I thought.

"It says to use the rat trap to kill the rat if you see it." He reads it slowly telling me.

I rub my face up and down. "Alex is coming here tonight and I have to kill the rat. My life just got a whole lot better."

"Stop whining."

"What else can I do, babe? Hmm?" He shrugs being cute taking a seat.

"Well I'm not going up there. 50 bucks isn't worth the rat upstairs."

"Wanna have sex instead?" Justin suddenly asks making me look at him with wide eyes. But he plays innocent playing with his hands.

"Um, are you okay?"

"Why just because I want to have sex I'm not okay?" He scoffs crossing his arms.

"What no I-" "Just shut up Jason you ruined the moment already." I frown looking down.

"So if you don't need my help can I leave now?" He sits up looking my way. I just blinked not sure what to say.

"You wanna leave?" I give him a pout not wanting him to leave.

"Well um I- ugh no of course not." He smiles coming sitting down on my lap. I press my lips on his feeling them on mine. As I was to shove my tongue in, I hear the door bell ring making me groan. Justin gets up fixing himself up.

"Who could that be?" I go to the door opening it seeing it's Alex.

"Hey little bro long time no see" He says making his way in.

"Hi, weren't you supposed to come tonight?"

"Wow bro I missed you too." He says making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Hey Justin!" Justin gives him a wave saying hi.

"Where are moms?" He asks looking around.

"They're out because they wanted me to clean your room. Seriously a rat lives there." I disgusting shake myself.

"Oh yeah I know. I thought I killed him." Me and Justin both share a gag look.

"I'm gonna up to my room now boys." He leaves us going to his room. How can he even go there? After he left I see Justin getting bored so I decided to play with him a little.

"When we're alone, I get so close give me your warmth that I've never known, face to face, caught in a wild embrace, this is the safest place I've ever known." I flirt with him.

"Jason!" He blushes covering his face.

I knee looking up at him."Did I mention how much I love you?" Our forehead touches looking at each other. "Did I mention how much I love you back?" He giggles kissing my lips after.

I seriously can't live without him.

-------------------------------------------

Just a fluffy chapter. I felt like updating before I go to bed. Enjoy :)

-Nazanin