Chapter 23

Jason's POV

Jason's POV

Laying down on my bed turning my head around looking at a photo of Justin and me beside my bed I was only 16 years old that I asked him to be mine.

It was a Friday night Justin was helping me with this math test we had on Tuesday. What a boring day I know but I gotta pass this class.

"Jason, are you even answering the question?" Justin asks me waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You've been staring at me for a whole 10 minutes. Are you okay? Is there something wrong with me?" I shake my head fast looking down feeling a little burn on my cheeks.

"Okay then, solve the problem I gave you." He gives me a smile leaning back on his bed.

I try to solve the problem but I can't focus on it how hard I try. I just wanna make a move on him already. Everytime I want do it something comes and ruins it. Last week I actually flirted with him but he put my lane in the friend zone. Yesterday, I made him blush it was a score for me but his mom ruined everything by coming into his room. I wanted to slam my head somewhere because it's not everyday Justin blushes at a thing I say to him.

"Jason?" I feel Justin's hands on my shoulder. I think that move made me hard.

"Um?" I squeak out.

"You okay? You keep zoning out, do you want a break?" I bit my lip not able to control myself anymore I'm so hard for him right now.

"I gotta use the bathroom, be right back." I try to get up the other way hiding my hard dick from him. I give him a grin going to the bathroom fast.

I make it to the bathroom closing the door sighing loudly putting my hands on the counter, I shut my eyes. After 5 minutes I go to the sink splashing some water on my face. I try to think of something gross to get rid of my boner. It's so hard sitting with the love of your life but you can't even do anything about it.

It's about a year Justin broke up with that pathetic girlfriend of his. I thought it was easy to make a move on him but boy was I wrong. I hear the door opening making me scared so I quickly dry my face with a towel.

"Jason?" I hear his soft voice call me.

"Justin, I seriously can't take this anymore. I'm gonna do this rather you like or not." Justin had a confused face but take a step to him smashing my lips on his feeling them on mine, it was like a explosion happening in my body, at first Justin didn't kiss back but after seconds he kissed back. I was about to take it farther but suddenly the door opens making Justin pull away fast. Guess who the person was?

The one and only Pattie.

"M-mom?" Justin asks shakily.

"Hey hun, I was wondering if you guys needed anything?" She asks looking up from her phone.

We both shake our heads.

"Why was the door closed?" She asked chuckling.

"I wasn't feeling well, so Justin was helping me." I rub my forehead with seriousness.

"Are you okay now? Do you need any help-" "mom he's fine." Justin's cuts her off. She glares at him because of cutting her off but makes her face happy again looking at me.

For a second I thought what was gonna happen between me and Justin. And after that everything went black with my body falling down.

---

I feel someone rubbing my forehead. I lazily open my eyes seeing Justin looking at me with the brown eyes I fell for. I suddenly get up from the bed looking away.

"Jason?" I don't respond to him.

"Jason-" "I should leave." I try to stand up to walk to the door but Justin stops me.

"Don't you want to talk about what happened an hour ago?" I swallow hard.

"Of course I do, I just don't want you to hate me."

"Why would I hate you?" He chuckles licking his lips.

"Um." I was really out of words.

"I know that you have a crush on me." I fake laugh waving him off.

"What are you talking about? No I don't."

"Yeah then that was your clone that kissed me right?" I blush hard looking down.

"Jason..." He whines, kissing me. I can't believe how much I've wanted to do that. To feel his fragile body against mine, as our lips push together. I can't even explain how much energy there was between us. All I want to do right now is see him, and talk to him all they.

Oh wait. No talking.

I pulled away. "You just..."

"I did..."

"Will then if we passed this I can easily kiss you inside and out." I closed my eyes feeling the softness of his lips pressing against mine again, our lips together, not moving, remaining in one position perfectly. He slowly sucked on my bottom lip, his teeth grazing against mine. I sighed deeply as he pulled away, his lips leaving mine. I finally opened my eyes, pulling his body to lay on half of me. He nuzzled his head into my neck, placing a lingering kiss.

We were so much into the kiss that I didn't notice we were laying on his bed.

After that happened Justin came out as bisexual, his mom took it well but didn't trust me with a relationship because he thought my bad boy with attitude but when I made it to 17 years old she finally trusted me with everything and I was happy about that. But that day was the best day ever in my life because he was finally mine. And he'll always be mine.

-------------------------------------------

My summer is finally here! I HAVE 3 MONTHS BREAK YAAASSS! SO IT MEANS MORE UPDATES YAYYY!

Next chapter will take place in New York so get ready :)

Btw would you guys like more flash backs? If yes about what?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT💋💕💖

-Nazanin