Chapter 16

"Come on baby open that beautiful mouth so I can feed you

"Come on baby open that beautiful mouth so I can feed you." I say making my mouth open as well as if I'm feeding a child.

"Bae, I can feed myself. You already fed me the cake that's enough." Justin says poking my shoulder. But I ignore him giving him a spoon full of chicken soup. He sighs opening his mouth eating the soup.

"Good job." I give him a thumbs up.

"You guys are adorable." Charlie says giggling. Yes, he's back after Justin woke up not even half an hour he came back surprised and mad at me for not calling him.

Like I care.

"Where's mom?" Justin whines being the mama's boy he is.

"She's just checking with the doctor, now let's open that mouth again huh?" I push a spoon into his mouth making him almost choke, making me laugh.

He coughs making me pat his back. But he smacks my hand asking Charlie for a tissue, rubbing it on his mouth making the wetness go away.

"Man, I love myself so much." I laugh hugging myself. Charlie and Justin both glare at me. I just shrug still laughing.

"So when are you going home?" Charlie asks taking a seat next to Justin.

"Tomorrow hopefully." He gives him a smile.

"You still didn't tell who did this to you, Justin." I put the bowl of soup down looking at him with seriousness.

He looks down before answering. "Nate." And that's when when I lost it. I threw the bowl of soup the wall next to Charlie making him shake. "I'm gonna kill him." As I said that I left the room to find him.

---

Justin's POV

I knew this would happen. I just knew it after all the promises he still does it. I sigh loudly looking at Charlie's figure still shaking. With the broken bowl pieces beside him.

"J-Jason is really scary sometimes." He shutters looking at the broken pieces.

"You haven't seen the half of it."

"What's he gonna do? Is he really gonna kill him?" He stares at me emotionally. I give him a glare not liking how he's talking about my love.

Mom suddenly comes into the room happy. "Hey hun, how are you feeling?" She smiles putting some things down.

"I'm good." I give her a fake smile.

"What happened in here?" She gasps looking at the broken pieces.

"Uh, it fell out of my hand. Sorry." Charlie lies for me looking down.

"You should be more careful dear." Mom scolded him. He nods mumbling a sorry.

"Where's Jason?"

"He needed to get something he'll be back." Well I didn't exactly lie...

"Okay you'll be out tomorrow so you have to stay the night. I'll stay if you want? You still didn't tell me who did this to you, Justin." She crosses her arms angrily.

"Uh, it was this boy at school. I don't remember his name." Mom scoffed rolling her eyes.

"You're lying Justin. Just tell me the truth! We're trying to protect you. You were almost dying! I was losing my only son! Do you understand that?" She talks a bit loudly sobbing.

"Mommy stop crying it was Nate. He always bullies me."

"Does Jason know about this?"

"Uh, he just found out." Mom slaps her mouth knowing where exactly Jason is. As we were talking Jason's moms come into the room happy to see me.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright." Mackenzie hugs me giving a peck on the cheeks.

"Yeah boo! I'm so glad you're back." She also hugs me.

"Where is my son?" Mackenzie asks looking around the room.

Pattie bits her lips sitting down. I was about to answer that I saw Jason come back into the room rubbing his hands on his black jeans. I just hope no one died while he was away.

"Where were you?" Kimberly asks raising her eyebrows at him.

"Taking care of some stuff." He simply says going to the bathroom and locking it. I look at my hands nervously as what he did.

---

"Can I sleep on the bed with you?" Jason asks whining about not feeling comfortable on the chair. Our family just left 10 minutes ago seeing that I was fine. Charlie wanted to stay but Jason being Jason yelled at him and not letting him and saying he's not comfortable with him staying here the night whatever that means.

I didn't say anything to make him even more mad then he was. So I let it go saying sorry to Charlie as he left.

"This bed isn't big enough." I say as I give him some space on the bed.

"Stop whining and move your ass already." Giggling I did what he told me. He jumps on it. "Stop jumping you're gonna break it." He gives me the middle finger with me returning it back at him.

"Wanna do it? I don't mind at all babe." I blush knowing what he meant. I'm so not having sex in a hospital gross as hell. I shake my head furiously not liking that idea.

"Fine. We won't but I have to get some when we get home alright?" I blush nodding.

---

Jason's POV

I laid down beside him watching as he fluttered eyelashes, closing his eyelids. "You're so precious, my love." I whispered to him, intertwining our legs together he turned his head and pressed his lips against mine in a soft yet long passionate kiss.

"I love you, baby boy." I whispered against his lips placing a kiss at the side of his mouth. "I love you." He tiredly spoke nuzzling his head into my neck lifting the sheets to cover our bodies and sighed a exhausted sigh to where I drifted off to sleep, with his body wrapped around mine. I'm glad I got my lover back today there's nothing can ruin my day today. Well accept for Nate but he's taken care of for now.

-------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'm sorry but I can't update that much. I have finals and I need to study but I'll try my best to do it.

-Nazanin