Chapter 43 (Final)

Justin's POV

"Charlie? Hello earth to Charlie!" He kept losing focus as what I was saying to him, this happened five times today, and I was getting pissed off.

"Sorry, um-can you say that again?" I look at behind seeing what's distracting him so much, I see a girl that is the waiter using the cashier.

So this is what's distracting him so much.

I stare back at him as he clears his throat. "I don't even know her." He shrugged, waving me off.

"Then go pay for our stuff," I smirked at him.

"My legs hurt, you do it." I cross my arms looking at him. He looks away not looking into my eyes.

This is pathetic, I swear.

"Fine, be like that." I stand up to pay for Jason's birthday cake that I ordered. He had a class at eight so I had time to get ready and pick up the stuff and the cake quickly. Then suddenly something hit me. I told the girl that I wanted the birthday cake ordered to our house. She agreed to order it to us, I asked if she could even bring it, she said it's her job to bring the cake so I was more then happy about that. I gave her the details she needed and left the shop with Charlie but through he did ask me why I didn't get the cake. I lied saying it wasn't ready.

I can play with Charlie too.

---

I invited our old roommates too because Toby and I were friends so it was awful not to invite him, I even invited our neighbors, Ryder couldn't make it but Xander made it with their son Xavier so I was very happy about that, I even invited some of his classmates and friends he had here as well. I'm such a good boyfriend.

"Jay? Where do you want this?" Liv asked eating a cupcake.

"At the table please and stop eating people, it's for the party." I whine not liking this.

"Sorry, but it's so good," Liv moaned taking another bite.

"Thank you," I playfully roll my eyes at her. Our house looked really amazing if I say so myself the balloons looked so colourful and the decorations, the only person missing was Jason.

"When is Jason coming?" Ashanti asked blowing some bubbles at me.

I smile at her silliness. "I just love bubbles and love saying it," she giggles blowing some more in my way.

I can't believe we're all grown ups at this party.

"He'll be here. It's not his fault he had classes today." I see Charlie picking up a cupcake, I quickly give him a glare, he sighs putting it down.

---

Jason's POV

Fuck these classes, I've had enough of them. Thank god law school is only for a year. I can't deal with this anymore, I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down. I was so damn tired I just wanted to get in bed and sleep for three days straight and cuddle with my love. I walk to our house seeing a lot cars parked outside.

Um?

Justin better not be fucking a bunch of people because what the fuck is this?

I open the back door because I forgot to take the keys, I went inside smelling all sort of desserts. I see Justin texting on his phone. I tap his shoulder waiting for his reaction. Justin looks up at me surprised, "Jason?"

"Hello, to you too? What's going on?"

"EVERYONE JASON IS HERE!" Justin yells out making me confused.

What was happening?