Chapter 30

3 months later

I looked out of the airplane window at the seemingly endless ocean and clouds. I subtly tapped my foot as my ipod filled my ears with "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus. Trying hard not to wake up Jason as his head was on my lap sleeping peacefully. I rubbed my hand through his soft hair.

I already missed my mom so as you can see, it was really heartbreaking for me to leave her. I really looked up to her because no matter what she said she always tried to get the best for me and I will always admire her for that. Jason was also really sad, he didn't show it but I know that for a fact he cried like a baby as I got to his house.

We sat in the cab on our way to university. I was a little nervous for meeting our roommates. What if they hate me or something? What if Jason starts a fight and we'll get kicked out? I mean we aren't staying there forever it's only a week before we find an apartment. Hopefully we will all get along.

"Mmmm, I'm tried." Jason whines trying to get comfortable on my lap again. I smile rubbing my hands through his soft blonde hair that has grown since I shaved it. He didn't once tell his parents that I did it. He told me that he has respect and love for me.

The cab went through a large pair of iron gates and traveled down a small rode. It came to a big house that looked old. Jason paid the driver and got our three suitcases out of the back.

"Two suitcases babe really?" Jason stares at me emotionally. I give him a big grin. He rolled his eyes playfully kissing my cheek. We bounded up the large stone stairs towards two big front doors.

"Open it." Jason says putting the suitcases down. Nodding, I open it seeing a modern looking room with high ceilings, polished marble flooring, a large white front desk and a bunch of hallways leading to know where. There was a sign on the desk and a bunch of hallways leading to who knows where. There was also a sign on the desk that said. REGISTRATION &  DORMITORY INFORMATION.

"Come on." I whispered to him.

We stepped up to a nice looking lady behind the counter.

"Hi Ma'am I'm Justin Bieber and this is Jason McCann." I point to Jason."And we are here for our dorms."

"Oh yes! We have been expecting you two. Here's your room key." She says as she hands me a key and something to sign on.

"Thanks." Jason says as he takes the key.

"You kids are staying here for a month right?" I was confused because Jason told me it was only for a week.

"Yes Ma'am." He grins.

"And you are sharing this dorm with 4 other people keep that in mind." She takes her glasses off saying it.

"Um which way is our dorm?" Jason asks scratching his neck awkwardly.

"You go outside and follow the path around the building. It should lead down a small trail through the woods then you find it. Oh and I have another question." She smiles.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You guys aren't in a relationship right? There are rules that we can't have couples together."

How did she know we were gay?

"No madam." Jason lies to her.

"Okay then good luck to both of you." We thanked her and got out to find the dorm.

"What kind of rule is that?" I angrily ask shaking my head.

"Hey you can't be gay around here or you'll be living with a bunch of girl for a whole month." He whispers explaining to me. I stop my tracks to look at him.