Chapter 24

Justin's POV

Justin's POV

New York. Jason and I had been here for only a few hours and I'd already fallen in love with it.

Jason and I were currently eating breakfast while sitting in the café of the hotel we were staying in. The glass window that we were located next to gave us a clear view of the beautiful landscape. This really was a busy city, and it was only 10:30 in the morning.

I leaned my head on the window, and took a bite out of my French toast, coated with butter.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see those pair of blue eyes I'd learned to fall deeply in love with, staring silently at me.

"What?" I bit the insides of my cheeks in attempt to suppress my blush, possibly failing.

"You're just so adorable." He commented in admiration. I bite my bottom lip, probably blushing a crimson colour.

"Stop." I groaned, covering my face in embarrassment. I felt Jason's rough hands come to hold mine, and removed my hands from my face.

"Don't hide from me." He said, kissing my knuckles soft and tenderly. A smile crept up my face and I couldn't take it away.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me, following my gaze which was no where in particular.

"I was thinking we go on the tourist trip." I said, pulling out the leaflet that I had picked up in the lobby.

"Lets see." Jason said, taking it from me and scanning his eyes over each page. "You know we could just ditch this and have some steamy hot sex in our room." I blush red tapping my fingers on the table.

"We did do that an hour ago." I said as Jason sent me a wink smirking, making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

"So about that tour." I lick my lips trying to change the subject.

"Right, so there's a tour at 10:30 that just left but," He brings his finger up "There's one at 4." I nod liking that idea.

I was drinking my coffee it tasted really yucky but it was better then nothing right now. The cookies made it better. Jason was sitting the opposite of me on his phone playing flappy birds, lame I know. He kept losing it and groaning making me giggle.

The restaurant of the hotel was really fancy if you ask me but through Jason said the opposite of me. Jason and I are always opposite I guess that's why we go together so well.

"Excuse me?" I hear a girl's voice.