Chapter 36

Jason's POV

2 days later

I hear a ring making me groan. This is the hundred times Justin has been calling me about his teeth. I make it to our room opening the door giving him a big fake smile. "Yes, darling? What can I do for you?" Justin rubs his sore cheek making mumble noises at me. "Do you want food, water or sex?" I tease, he throws the pillow at me, crossing his arms. "Ouch?" I pick up the pillow putting it back. "Babe, I know you're in pain but not eating or drinking isn't going to fix this." He shakes his head still not talking. "I miss your voice." I grab his hand rubbing it.

It's been 2 days since Justin took his teeth out, he hasn't been talking or drinking or even eating. He mumbles out it hurts or it's too painful for him. He's being ridiculous by doing this. His mom gave him a call wanted to talk to him, he wouldn't talk so I had to do all the talking for him.

"Fine then be this way." He shrugged taking his phone typing something in it. After seconds he shows it to me.

"What happened to my blow job?" I roll my eyes, I thought he forgot about it by now.

"I'm still keeping that promise. Do you want it now or later?" Justin shakes his head mumbling 'later'.

"Why? Is too painful for you to moan?" I laugh holding my stomach. He shoves me away making me fall off the bed. "Okay, okay I'm sorry." He lays on the bed again not moving. I get up from the ground. "You were really high when you were on drugs you called me 'daddy' I didn't know you were kinky babe." I keep teasing him. He gives me a middle finger shifting to his side. "I'm gonna hit the class, you get better soon." I rub his ass trying to get some action from him but he only whimpers. "I'll see you later babe." I peck his forehead leaving to the closet to change to something. When I got into the closet an idea came in my head to get Justin to talk me.

---

When I got all dressed up. I came out Justin quickly glanced at me.

I looked in the mirror fixing my short blonde hair

I looked in the mirror fixing my short blonde hair. I decided to wear a cap to complete my look. I glanced at Justin for a second in the mirror seeing him checking me out. "Well I'm off." When I was to leave Justin rings for me. "Yes, babe?" I ask knowing what he wants.

Justin clears his throat trying to talk. "Why are you so dressed up, are you trying to get fucked?" He talks after a hundreds of years, I'm just so happy to hear his voice again.

"Someone finally spoke up." I tease him putting my hands on my hips. He gives me dead glare making me step back awkwardly.

"Tell me why you're so dressed up?" Jealousy gets the best of him.

"Can't I dress up nicely?"

"That's not what I meant, and you know that." Sassy Justin making a comeback.

"Hey at least I got you to talk." I smirk at him.

"Bit-yeah you did."

"Are you still in pain?" I change the subject, sitting beside him on the bed.