Chapter 8

"Did you cheat?" He looks at me sadly.

"What? Of course not. Why would you even think that?" I can't believe he thinks that I'm that low.

"Then why won't you tell me?"

"Because I don't want to lose you." I mumble looking down at my hands. Justin gets closer to me touching my cheeks with his thumb with me looking at him. "Hey, you won't lose me, we've been in so much shit together, do you really think after all that I would leave you?" I shrug looking away. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He taps my face getting my attention. "Remember when I was babysitting a year ago and you put on a fire on their house and no one in the neighborhood would trust me?" I chuckle, nodding. "Did I ever leave you after that?" I shook my head. "Or when you embarrassed me in front of those girls telling them that I sleep with a bear called Mr. Cuddles?" Man, I'm awesome.

"No, you haven't."

"See I could name a thousand more things but who has time for that?" He kisses my cheek.

I bit inside of my cheeks, deeply sighing " Let's just say I did some stuff to her."

"What kind of things?" He says laying on the bed.

"Well I remember her and I went to the same salon so I knew Brent there, remember?" He nods waiting for me continue, "I once paid him to shave her head."

"I don't remember her shaving it." I roll my eyes." Because she worn a stupid wig." He's mouth makes an "O" looking at me.

"Remember when we went camping and she was there? Well I took her clothes when she went for a swim in the lake, and I once saw her mom cheating on her dad and let's say I made a plan for them to break up. I wanted her to suffer just like how she was doing it to me. I once wanted to burn her house down." Justin looks at me with a scared face, I just shrugged, "but I didn't because they were moving the next day, so my plans worked. And I got you." I said it, I didn't how he felt or not but I did those things and I was proud of every minute of it. Bitch sue me. "Justin?" I say snapping my fingers in front of his face. He shakes his head still not saying anything. I sigh knowing this would happen.

"W-what do you want me to say?" Justin suddenly speaks up after 10 minutes. I shrugged looking around.

"I'm not disgusted what you did, I'm just wondering h-how I didn't see these things that you were doing? Am I that blind?"

"You weren't blind you were just too in love with her." I slowly answer him.

---

The next morning I woke up seeing Justin didn't sleep beside me as I past out on the bed. If Abbie didn't came this would have never had happened. I know Abbie meant everything to him. But it was 5 years ago, why is he even thinking about her?

I shook my head getting out of the covers, stretching my muscles going to the bathroom doing my business.

After that I go downstairs seeing Justin not around sighing I rub my nose with the back of my hand taking a water bottle out drinking seeing a note on it.

"I went for a walk, I didn't leave you so don't worry about me."

I rip it throwing it in the trash, going to put some clothes on to find this lover of mine.

---

As I walk I feel the breeze on my skin, looking at the sky seeing it was cloudy like it was gonna rain any minute.

Walking on my way to the park I see the kids running around and playing in the sand. Smiling to myself, I want that with me and Justin someday in the future.