Chapter 15

"Jason, Jason

"Jason, Jason." I hear an angel voice shake me out of my sleep.

"Mmmm" I get up. Looking in front of me seeing Justin is awake. My eyes go wide looking at him suddenly getting up.

"Holy shit! Omg, you're awake!" I say pulling him into a kiss. The lips that I missed so much in this week. "Mmm" Justin moans pulling away from me.

"What the hell? Gimme what's mine." I whine looking at him but I can't help but to jump up and down because he's awake. Justin laughs looking at me.

"I'll give them to you when I eat something. My breath stinks." He says looking away.

Is he serious right now?

"Oh wait, what if this is a dream? I mean look at me. Do you really think I got any sleep this week?" I say pointing at myself. Justin looks at me with a confused face. "Let me count my fingers." As I count them I see there's five. "OH MY GOD, THIS IS NOT A DREAM MY BELOVED BOYFRIEND IS AWAKE AHHHHH!"

I jump on him giving the biggest hug ever and kissing him all over his face with him giggling. I go kiss his jaw all away to his neck, sucking and licking to make a hickey on it. Justin let's out a moan making me more turned on he didn't even pull me away, someone is horny. I pull away I mean my baby boy just woke up in a coma I can wait a little.

"I should let the doctors know." I say rubbing my thumb on his cheeks.

"No, that's fine. The doctor came already." He says giggling giving me a peck. I get up from the bed crossing my arms looking at him.

"What do you mean? I couldn't be sleeping that much. I should have woken up." I say scratching my head.

"It's fine you were tried the doctor said not to wake you up because you weren't getting any sleep cause of me." He says whispering the last part.

"Wow, I sleep like a bear. Baby, don't say that my job is to protect you and believe that I failed my job." I say ashamed of myself.

"Bae, stop that it wasn't your fault." He says pulling me with my arm asking for me to take a seat beside me.

"Who did this, Justin?" I ask with seriousness.

"Uh I don't remember." Bullshit.

"Justin, don't get me mad just tell me who did this and they will pay. Okay?" But Justin being the stubborn person he is shakes his head. I rub my hands up and down my face not having this anymore.

"Damn it, Justin just tell me already!" I speak a little loudly making him jump.

"No!" Tears roll down his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I love you so much. I just want to protect you." I say clearing his tears from his face with my thumbs.

"You don't think I know that? I just don't want to lose you okay? You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't lose that damn it!" He says making his point to me. My heart jumps when he says that. Makes a smile on my face.

"I know, babe. I won't do anything just tell me who it is. I'll just talk to him not kill him okay?" He looks at me with a glare not believing what I'm saying.

"Promise me." He says pulling his pinky out. Making me roll my eyes. I pull my pinky out grabbing his.

"I promise." He smiles kissing my lips." Jason, I'm hungry." He says between our kiss making me pull away groaning.

"You just had to ruin the moment, huh?" I ask making him pull out his tongue at me.

"What can I get you baby boy?" I ask pretending to have notebook writing it down.

"Well the doctor said nothing to heavy so maybe some cake?" He asks grinning at me.

"And that's not heavy?" I ask chuckling.

"Pleaseeeeee." He pouts giving me those eyes that I can't say no to.

"They have coffee cake here. It's the only good thing they have here to be honest." I shrug knowing it's his favorite.

Justin gasps."I want that please." I nod. "I'll be right back babe." I give him a kiss pulling away going to the door but Justin stops me.

"Jason wait!" I turn back confused looking at him. "I love you." Aw isn't he the sweetest thing?

"I love you too." Blowing him a kiss I get out to full that stomach of his.

Just because Justin changed the subject doesn't mean I forgot about it. That guy won't know what's coming for him, you better believe it.

-------------------------------------------

JUSTIN'S AWAKE YAY!

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :)

If you guys want more chapters inspire me on voting and commenting.

-Nazanin