Characters Answers

"Jason, you're up first good luck

"Jason, you're up first good luck." Nazanin says giving him a small smile. She unlocks her iPad to give him his questions.

"Why good luck? I'm just answering questions." He playfully rolls his eyes at her taking a seat on the sofa the opposite of her.

"Um I don't know what else to say btw I love your hair color I'm obsessed with the blonde hair." She blushes looking down at her iPad. Jason chuckles shaking his hair.

"Oh my gosh stop. Let's get this over with please." Jason fans himself being a tease. She clears her throat asking the him the questions.

"Okay the first one is from @Nylatyeese02 she asked will yall break up?"

Jason makes himself more comfortable. "What kind of a question is that? Justin isn't touching any other dick till I die."

"@AlexisIsAWeirdo asked why do you let Justin walk all over you?"

"Um I secretly like it."

"@LanaChristen asks how was it getting thrown in a police car? Ecstasy?"

"I felt really embarrassed to be honest because I'm too good for jail."

"@Chieyere_01 asked when did you know that you were falling for Justin?"

Jason shifts in his seat. "Well at first was when we were in the bathroom and he kept changing his shirt in front of me but than it got higher when Abbie used to come and kiss him in front of me, just her kissing on his cheek made me feel weird." He shrugs looking away.

"That was really something so um the next one is also from her she asked did he cut all your hair? She putted laughing emojis too."

Jason laughs remembering the memory. "No he only did the top and some in the middle so I had to shave all of it too look better again."

"@bizzlebodytho asks why is you so cute bih?"

Jason laughs loudly licking his lips."that question is so wrong in so many levels because first I'm not cute I'm a sexy beast. Second what the hell is bih?" Nazanin bites her lips looking at the question if she read it right. "Um I think she means baby, stop being mean Jason." Jason waves her off, waiting for the next question.

"@marianamarkires asked How did you feel when Justin told you he hated you? Ps you and Justin make an awesome couple."

"Can we not answer this?" He rolls his eyes.

"Come on please, at least for me?" She gives him a pout. Jason scoffs. "Fine, low, lame, stupid, crushed like the ground was open for me to go in and never come back! Happy?" She nods happily quickly going to the next question.

"@Lollylikeommy asked you better stop playing with Justin like that. I feel like he will kick your ass. And do you ever think about kids in the future?"