Chapter 34

"Jason, please stop and let's talk about this. I have a saying in this too." I slowly tell him trying to work this out.

"What's there to talk about?" He slowly stops his tracks looking at me.

"I don't wanna leave, you seriously can't control me all the time." He rolls his eyes.

"Do you know what will happen if everyone here finds out? We get kicked out! Please, I'm doing this for us. For our happiness," I just nod at what he said because I didn't know how to respond to that. "Then let's go babe, hurry!" I see him putting our stuff in the car he got. Yes, a car he got a fucking car. I shake my head to the thought of this. I open the passenger door going into the car then closing it after. Shorty Jason comes inside too. "Don't give me that look. Okay?" As I was about to answer him back we hear someone hitting the window of the car making me look to see who it is.

"Toby? What does he want?" Jason whispers under his breath, rolling my window down.

"Hey guys." He awkwardly waves his hand.

"What's up?" Jason nicely asks him making me very surprised.

"I don't want you guys to leave." He pouted his lips, making me surprised as what he said.

Jason was about to start the car I give him a glare making him stop what he's doing with a small sigh

"Look I'll still see you at school plus I have your number we can still hang out." I truthfully tell him.

"I know but you can't let Jason control you, I don't care how scary he is. He still can't." He gives a nasty glare to him making Jason cross his arms.

"Excuse you?"

This is not gonna end will, I just know it.

"He's not in control of me. He's right if we stay here will get kicked out or worse." Toby shakes his head.

"What are you talking about? Why would they?"

"The school has rules and we're breaking it." I roll my eyes not enjoying this conversation.

"It's the dorm not the school-" "What's the difference kid? We're out of here nice knowing you." Jason waves his hand rolling my window up. Starting the car and beginning to drive off. I look back to see Toby getting smaller and smaller then he's not seen anymore. I feel so weird inside but I'm glad we're out of there. I couldn't stand faking my relationship with someone I love. It wasn't right at all, it was like a broken record not ready to be fixed.

"So my everything where do you wanna go first?" I look outside of the window it was dark almost 10 where were we gonna go?

"How about some sleep?" I ask sending him a smile.

"Someone is in a good mood, I hope?" I chuckle shaking my head playfully.

"Turn the radio on." Jason turns it on playing Fifth Harmony, Work From Home.