Dreams Coming True..

Kathy's POV

Stacy is laying on the bed unconscious, Zayn is pacing in the room with nervousness, Harry is contacting their personal doctor, Andrea is playing with her dad, I mean Niall even though he denied because he too was in tension. And I'm standing in the room not knowing what to do. Since 1 hour, there was chaos in this house. Zayn says that he didn't cheat on Stacy whereas we don't know the truth about it. Stacy fell down being unconscious which is freaking us out.

I saw that Zayn went towards her and caught her hand. He planted a kiss on her forehead, while a tear escaped his eye. Sweat was clearly seen on his forehead. He just fell on his knees and started crying silently which made my heart sink. Harry started comforting him whereas I ran towards the kitchen for a glass of water. I handed it to Zayn who was crying his lungs out. He was hiccuping due to his continuous sobbing. He was not able to utter a word, when the doctor arrived.

It was a lady in her mid 40's. She had blonde hair with glowing skin and a fit body. She scooted towards Stacy and started her checkup. After a few minutes she injected the needle into Stacy's hand for the glucose.

"Zayn, she is pregnant and a pregnant mother should take care of herself and the baby. But it seems like she doesn't care. Her body is too weak to handle the baby. Isn't she eating?", the doc questioned Zayn sternly.

"Hm, I actually don't know..", he trailed of awkwardly.

"How can you be so careless Zayn? How can you not take care of your girlfriend?"

"I'm so sorry.", he said sadly.

"Fine! But now, make sure that she eats all clean and green. Food with full of nutrition. And by the way, she is going through a lot of emotional stress which made her blood pressure too low. Make sure she's totally fine for the first months, otherwise it may lead to miscarriage."

Omg..!

"Okay doc.", Zayn uttered these words with full of distress and I could say he had a huge lump formed in his throat.

Zayn's POV

Miscarriage, this word made my heart sink. I've been waiting for becoming a dad since many months and when it is here, I think I'm just losing the chance. I know its all because of me. Its because of me that Stacy is in this condition. I can't let this happen! I want all the things to be like before, like perfection. I want all those smiles and teasing and kisses to come back. I want back that life...

I wrapped my arms around her waist and slept. In a few moments, my eyes started drooping and I went to my stressful sleep.

After a few hours..

"Baby, how are feeling now?", I asked while kissing her cheek. She just looked directly in my eyes with anger.

"Much better..", she trailed off while sitting up.

"Hm good.", I said much like a whisper because I still had to explain her everything.

"Zayn, you can leave now."

"What?! No I'm not leaving you baby.", I said while holding her hands. But she moved away.

"Zayn, I'm fine. I can take care of myself-", I cut her off by placing my palm on her mouth.

"Just listen to me first.. ", I explained her everything and tears streamed down her eyes. Selena apologized Stacy for what she has done.

.
.
.

After a month..

It is our wedding day.

The day when our dreams are gonna come true..