The First Date.

Zayn's POV

Josh left. Stacy closed the door behind him and turned towards me. Our eyes met! I controlled myself of losing in them! I broke the eye contact and saw her face. She was shocked and EXCITED!?
S: OH MY GOD! What just happened!!??
She was shouting.. WHY?!
S: Oh my God! Oh my God! What should I say!??
Z: I don't know..
But I want her to say NO!
S: Should I say Yes?! Or No?
NO! I said to myself.. I wish I could say this to her!
She came and sat beside me..messing up her hair.. She was really confused. There was an awkward silence! Then she spoke..
S: YES! I'll say YES!
My heart broke into millions of pieces.. I can never get her back.. Why is this happening to me?! Shit! I never imagined that Josh would be the villain in my love story!!
Z: I think I need to take some rest.. I'll meet you later..
I walked towards my room..
S: Bye..take care.
I heard the door close.. Stacy left.

I fell on the bed and my thoughts were wandering.. I tried to stop thinking about her but how! I can't! I wish she knew how much I loved her. I wish she knew how many hours a day I spend thinking of her. I wish she knew how much she meant the world to me. I wish I knew what she really thought of me, I wish she was mine,no one compares to her,she's one of a kind,she's my everything, when we hugged it was perfect and I never wanted to let go, those were the best days of my life, I wish I could call her mine because that's all I want,its all I'm asking for.!

The next day..in the evening

Every year, this day was very special to me but today is nothing in my life! I would be very happy and cheerful. Stace would be with ME! But today she is with JOSH! I want to kill him man! I don't know where will they go tonight! She said me that they would go to a date.! I wanted to be her first date!
S: Zaynn?Where are you?
She said from downstairs..
Z: I'm in here!
I heard the footsteps..and in no time she was in my room...
She was..GORGEOUS! To be accurate, she was really HOT! FLAWLESS! I stared at her wide eyed!
S: How am I looking?
I was still staring like an idiot!
S: Zaynn!
Z: Hm yeah, sorry!
I said ruffling my hair..
S: What about me?
Z: Yeah you are really gorgeous..
I said smiling. She smiled and she was beautiful man! I WANT HER TO BE MINE TONIGHT!!
S: I'm going on my first date wow!
She said excitedly but my heart was bleeding..
Z: Hm..
Z: Where are you guys going?
S: He said it's a surprise..
Z: Oh..
S: By the way how is your fever?
Z: It's okay..
S: Are you sure?
She said while coming towards me. She placed her hand on my forehead.
S: No Zayn. You are still having it. If you have any problem just message or call me OK? I'll be there!
Z: Okay..
I noticed her lips. They were red! Why is she appearing so beautiful tonight? I just got tempted my seeing her! ZAYN! STOP! I controlled myself! The bell rang..
S: I think it's Josh. I'll meet you later boo. Take care! Call me!
Z: Okay!
She left! I hope that nothing happens in between them..
I peeped through the window and Josh was waiting in his LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR!!! WHAT! IS HE THAT RICH!!!???

Josh's POV

I saw Stacy! OH MY GOD! SHE WAS GORGEOUS! She is looking like an angel!

She exited Zayn's house and saw my Lamborghini.
S: Whoa! Is that yours?
J: Hm yeah.
S: It's great!
I could see she was really happy.
J: Can we go now?
S: Yeah!
I went and opened the door for her to sit. And I sat in the driver's seat.
S: This car is really Great!
J: Hm thanks..

After 20 minutes..

We arrived at the restaurant.. I took her hand and she intertwined her hand with mine. Her touch gives me a very great feeling..

"Here is your table, sir.", the guy at the restaurant said..
J: Thank you..
We both sat in our seats..
S: This restaurant is really posh!
J: Yeah it is..
We had a private cabin so that we could have some privacy..
J: Do you know what? I love you.
I said looking in her eyes.. She just smiled..
I waiter entered and brought us our food. She was doing something with her phone and I saw that she was worried..
J: Is everything okay?
S: Hm yeah..I'm just checking whether Zayn sent me any messages.
The name of that person ZAYN makes me so jealous! I hate him! It's better if she doesn't talk about him now.
J: How is the food?
S: It's good..
She was very silent. I thought to break it.
J: Can you be my girlfriend Stacy?
S: Josh.. I like you but I don't know whether it is Love.
Why is she so confused?
J: Why are you so confused Stacy?
S: Actually I didn't make any big decision without telling Zayn. So if you don't mind can I tell you later?
ZAYN! F off!!
I took both of her hands and looked directly into her beautiful eyes.
J: Stacy, this is your life. You need to take your own decisions baby.
S: But Josh..
J: This is YOUR LIFE! How can you ask Zayn's opinion about me? If you like me accept me otherwise..
We both were silent..
She took her phone again.. I snatched it.
J: Baby please. Make your own decisions.
S: I was just checking if Zayn..
J: I know I know.. What is your decision?
S: Please let me think for 5 minutes..
J: You don't need to request me babe..
We were silent for nearly 10 minutes.
S: Yes Josh. I can be your Girl.
My heart started beating normally. Those few words made my small heart fill with happiness.
I took her hands..
J: Thank you Baby. I love you.
S: I love you too Josh.
She said blushing..
J: You don't have any idea of how happy I am! Thank you so much babe!
She was blushing really hard.
J: I forgot to tell you.. You are looking WONDERFUL!
S: Thank you..
J: If you don't mind can you give me a KISS?
I started blushing now... She looked shocked but then she smiled. I think she is shy. I got up from my seat and went towards her. I took her hand and made her stand. She was looking at the floor and blushing really really really hard..
J: You are so cute when you blush..
She blushed more.
I was about to reach to her lips and then... A notification from her phone. She turned her face and took her phone from the table. WHAT THE FUCK!! Why did he message her?
J: Baby what is it?
S: Hm sorry it was a message from my Zayn.
J: Oh. Shall we continue?
S: Hm sorry Josh not now..
J: Hm okay. Whenever you are okay with it.
Earlier she was about to kiss me! But what happened now?! I don't want to question her further..
S: Thank you Josh..
I sat on my seat and continued eating my salad. She did the same.
J: What was that message about?
S: Hm he just said me to enjoy..
J: Oh.
We talked for nearly 2 hours.
S: I think we need to go now. It's really late!
J: Hm yeah! Let's go!
I paid the bill and we left. I dropped her at her house and left home.

Hey! Hey! How's it?